The Ultimate in Slaying


Lina bit down on her lip. This was not good. Mentally kicking herself for not reading the directions, she ran to help Amelia up.

"Lina! Who is this monster?"

"Duh Gourry! It's Shabrinigdo!"

"That head monster guy?! But I thought we destroyed him!"

Lina shook her head. "We only destroyed a piece of him. And when I tried to cast that knew spell, I did it wrong, and it realeased this piece! Gourry, give me the light sword! The Dragon Slave won't work, so I'm going to try the Giga Slave!"

Gourry, Zelgadis and Amelia stared at her for a minute, then dove for cover. Beneath the sounds of an amused Dark Lord laughing, the three heard the furious scream of Lina's ultimate spell. "Giga SLAVE!!!"

Black thunder cracked along the Sword of Light, and when the blinding flash disapeared, the four slayers looked up, expecting the fight to finally be won.

It wasn't.

"Miss Lina!!! I don't wanna die!"

Lina looked at Amelia's teary eyes, Gourry look of shock, and Zel's slightly emotional face, and then back at Shabrinigdo. "But if the Giga Slave didn't work.... All right then! You're going to regret not dying sooner! My ultimate ultimate attack!"

Energy gathered in her hands, as she stared into Shabrinigdo's ruby eyes. Suddenly the determined look on her face was washed over by frenzied rage. "SHABRINIGDO, YOU JERK!!!"

Gourry, Amelia and Zelgadis watched in disbelief as Lina hit The Dark Lord, the destroyer of gods and most of the world.... with a mallet.

Shabrinigdo fell over, mumbling something about 'uncute'.


"Miss Lina! I need to learn that attack so that I might do justice!" Amelia jumped up and down, grabbing at Lina's arm as they walked away from the slightly mauled body of Shabrinigdo.

Lina shook her head. "Sorry. But the secret of the Transdimensional Mallet is known only by me and the woman who tought me magic; Akane Tendo. Though her sister might be able to sell you the spell..."


Author's Notes

Wasn't that foolish? The grammar was awful! The writing style was horrific! But it was just such jolly good fun to write! I'll catch ya later! (Hee hee hee...)

For further adventures of the All Purpose Multi Cultural Transdimensional Mallet... stay tune!


Fanfiction