Kopii-Xelloss Fic


It was a bright and sunny day..... Scratch that. It was raining hard, and the thunder was loud.. Kinda gets ya in the mood to kill huh. Or at least Xellosss thought so. HE looked away from the library window and started studing the book in front of him. (you want to know the title: too bad It's a SECRET!) A few minutes later and a strange sound can be heard, reminisant of a bug. Xelloss looks down and sees a couple of CHibi-Kopii-Rezo's. He picks up a large and heavy book and drops it on them . SPLAT!! Xellosss sighs. "Ya know, the first few hundred were fun, but when it hit 8 hundred, it got boring." He goes back to his book and tries to ignore the new batch of Rezo's invadeing the livrary. After about 40 of them invade, he gets up and phases out of the room.

Xelloss phases back in the room that contains Rezo's old Kopii machine. The bugger was pumpin' out rezo's by the minute. He spots a conviently placed baseball bat (hey it would be a shame to harm that wonderful staff ^_^ of his on that old POS Rezo left behind) and starts swinging away.

Insert large Boom here.

Xelloss is lying on the floor two rooms away. Little yellow stars are circleing his head,"Ouchie.... AGAIN!" He jumps up, grabs his bat and starts bangin' on the machine again.

After about half of the house is destroyed Xelloss notices the swarm of Chibi-Kopii-Xelloss' surronding him. He shrugs then starts looking for his baseball bat for another round with the Kopii-machine. A few steps forward and he hears a poping noise (like popcorn) He looks down and sees a couple of little red splots on the ground. At this Xellosss smilies evilly (as if he wasn't smiling already) and forgets his baseballl bat and Kopii machine.

5 minutes (at most) of running, jumping, dancing, and lots of little splots; Xelloss' becomes boted of killing off the little hims. He sits down for a moment and looks around. A little over a hundred of the little bugs left. At this he gets an idea and snaps his fingers. The bunch of CHibi-Kopii-Xeloss' disappear in a cloud of smoke.

We arrive at door labeled room 127 Xellosss-lovers ml. Inside3 there are olots of people. Some at the kitchenet grabbin' coffee, some watchin tv (slayers next and try of course) and some of them asleep on the furniture and floor.

One firl that is asleep on the floor suddenly wakes up to something grabbing her chest. She looks down and sees the Chibi-Kopii-Xelloss. "AWWWWW.... It's so cute." she sees two of them try to run past her but she catchs them by the pants and raises them into the air. "Hey look everyone Chibi-Xelloss'!" Everyone looks over at the two in her hand just as they fall out of their pants. The group watches as the pantless ch9ibi-Kopii-Xelloss' lead the mob chanting "sore wa himitsu DESU, sore was HIMITSU DESU, SORE WA HIMITSU DESU!"

"And that is our happy end - "

"Come back here with my underwear, Pervert!"

A chibi-Kopii-Xelloss runs down the hall with a pair of panties. "Bum to da brezze!"

A blonde in a pink dress chases after it with a mace. "I'll kill you Xelloss!"

" - ing, sort of."


Fanfiction