All Alone


"Mommy, daddy, why is everyone in a rush?" Valgrav's parents looked at their child with love in their eyes, but their hearts were filled with terror.

"My dear, I am so sorry that we didn't tell you first, but someone is going to attack us. Me and your father are going to take you to a safe place before those horrible golden dragons come...." Suddenly, a dead ryu fell onto the ground, right next to them with a shinning golden spear in its body.

"Mommy!Daddy! What is wrong ? Why are the golden dragons attacking us? Why? We didn't do anything wrong!"

Val's father looked into his son's tearful eyes and said: "Dear son, we have to get you out of here before the dragons come. They have come to kill all of us. Our only hope is you."

Val stared at his parents, terrified. "What about the other eggs?"

"They are all destroyed."

Val sank into the ground weeping. "NO! NO! U can't let this happen. Mommy, Daddy, don't die! Don't leave m....!!!"

"HURRY! GET OUT OF HERE! THEY ARE HERRREEEE...OOuuu!" Val's father fell to the ground. Followed by Val's mother. But before she was killed, she said to Val who was covered my her body in a whisper: "Vagrav, my dear son, run away from here quickly, now, and remember to always be brave.......byeee....." and she breathed no more. Val just closed his eyes tightly and cuddled in his mother's body.

"Has to be a dream, it is a dream, it is a dree..." The voice of a gold dragon disturbed his thoughts.

"There, that is the last of them. Are you sure we have killed everyone of them?

Another voice replied: "Yup. We smashed all the eggs, killed every single one of those evil ryu from taking our place in the world. That will teach them to never come near us again, no, wait, they can't come near us because every single one of them is dead! Ha!" The two golden dragons laughed a cruel laughter which remained in Val's mind. "The chief said that we have to come tomorrow morning to nail them on those crosses outside their temple in the north."

"What? We have to drag them all the way to their temple? "

"Yes,that is the orders from the chief. He also told us to put a spell to prevent anyone from coming in. Come on, we have to have a good night sleep before we drag them all to the temple."

After they left, Val slowly crawled from under his mother's dead body, stood up and stared at the heap of dead bodies. He then fell down and wepted on his father's body. "No, no, nononononononono!!!NONO!! You can't leave me! NO! Please don't leave me! You can't! I won't let you!!! Mom!! Dad!! Everyone!! Don't leave me!!! Don't.. leave... me......sob sob...nooo.....NOOOOO!!!!!" His voice echoed through the dead of the night.

After many years of walking around the desert, Val stumbled onto sand, too weak to stand up. He looked up to the sky and saw two golden dragons flying around. They looked at him with an eye and took off. Through the mist, Val saw a shadow approaching him slowly....

After a few years learning from Garv, Val became a powerful person. But one day....

"Master! Master ! Where are you? Mastt......." Val stared in horror as he saw Lina and Xel killing his master, the only person alive who cared for him.....

"Boss, boss!! Wake up! Wake up, we have found where Lina Inverse and her gang are."

Val opened one eye and said sleeply: "Ok, I will be there in a second. You get ready first. I will be coming." After the wolf had gone, Val kneeled down and prayed, whispering in a small voice: "I will kill all the golden dragons for killing my whole family and clan, I will kill Lina Inverse and Xelloss for killing the person who helped me to survive. Just wait, I will show you who is the wrong one."


Fanfiction