Chapter 3


It was getting dark and the swordswomen were not showing any sign of ending their duel any time soon...

"Should I fireball them?" asked Zelgadis to none in particular, he was getting annoyed by this and besides that he was hungry.

A good thing that Rezo was distracted talking to Xellos and hadn't thought about vengeance yet, but it would be better for them to leave his company soon before he remembered.

Valtierra looked amazed at the scene in front of him. Eris and Filia were having a great match as usual.

"Iris-chan? Don't you thing that's enough, I don't thing it's good for the baby" said Rezo looking at the two swordswomen.

Filia and Eris froze in their current position.

"A baby? Well, I can fight you like this, we will have to wait for the baby to come, ne Zel?" said Filia

Zelgadis didn't think Filia actually knew what she was talking about...

"Well seems like we will have to continue this another time, Rezo-kun, we're going." With those words Rezo and Eris disappeared were they had come from.

"Finally, now we can continue to Gourry's, I'm starving!!" said Zelgadis continuing their way down the road.

Lina followed him silently trying to stay out of Valtierra's sight, but the prince had already seen her and jumped forward to cling to her arm. Lina sighted.


Zel-tachi reached at dawn Gourry's place who greeted them happily and invited them inside to stay and eat something. Needless to say that Zelgadis agreed without a second thought.

"So Gourry-san how little Amelia doing?" asked Valtierra when they sat all down at the table.

"She's growing really fast, every time I look at her I can't imagine that she wanted to destroy this world. She looks so cute when she's asleep" said Gourry holding a cup of tea in his hand.

"Weawlly? mapmf" asked a Zelgadis with foulmouthed.

"Zelgadis! Either eat or Talk!" said Lina to him.

Zelgadis looked at her for a few moments, before concentrating on the food in front of her.

Lina sweatdroped, Zelgadis was not going to change.

"Hi minna-san!" said a familiar female voice above them.

Gourry's tail popped out and a mace appeared mysteriously in his hand, "What are you doing here namagomi!!"

"Ne, Gourry-kun, aren't you happy to see me?" asked the trickster priestess floating in the air smiling.

"Hello Sylpheel-san" greeted Xellos polite the priestess.

Gourry pointed with her mace at Sylpheel, "GET OUT OF HERE MAZOKU!!"

In that moment Valtierra jumped on the table, "Sylpheel-san, I can not believed that after all the journeys we traveled together you are still on the side of the evil. How can you betray your friends in this way. I Valtierra will make you join the side of the light follow me and I will show you how to fight for justice and love!"

"Valtierra, do you have any idea on whose food you are standing?" asked a really angry Zelgadis

"Ups, I'm sorry Zelgadis-san!" said the prince smiling innocently and getting of the table.

"Sorry won't help you this time!!" Zelgadis was about to fireball Amelia but Sylpheel was in that moment hit by a certain person's face and flow trough the nearest window dumping Valtierra to the floor.

Xellos was using a healing spell on Valtierra while Lina sighted annoyed and sipped at her tea.


Chapter 4 | Fanfiction