Chapter 2: Lina's Birthday


The burning candles slowly began to melt as everyone held their breath.

"Miss Lina your supposed to make the wish and blow out the candles so we don't have to eat waxy cake..." Amelia whined.

"Gee Amelia having a rock epidermus has not made your skin any thicker."

"MISS LINA! You promised not to tease me about that anymore!"

Amelia had been traininng with Zelgadis who was sharpening her skills with earth shamanism spells and tragically Amelia, royal princess of Seyrune had likewise messed up, i.e. royally, a golem spell. With the slightly unsightly side effect of having a stone skin spell, cast upon herself. Her alabaster marble skin, onyx hair, and saphire eyes and dark lips gave her....an exotic look.

They were outside on a nice clear summers day at a picnic table away from town, but not too far. Lina was wearing a green sundress and Amelia was wearing a yellow one. Gourry was in shorts and a t-shirt, and Zel wore pants and a white short sleeved shirt. Filia was wearing a blue dress which was long but had short sleeves.

Lina rolled her eyes and turned back to the cake she finally found her wish...

I wish my body would grow so I could have a bigger ch -

Her wish was caught off by the sudden appearance of Xellos. And I do mean sudden.

He stood right next to her as he teleported in. That isn't what surprised her. The fact he teasingly glomped her saying ‘happy birthday', did. She let out a screech and doing what any normal human would do, she jumped ten feet in the air punching him off her. Problem was things didn't work out as well as she had planned.

By the time the screaming, yelling and tumbling had stopped, everything was ruined. Lina and Xellos were decorated in cake lying in a heap on the table which was broken in half, Amelia was soaked in punch, Gourry had been knocked unconcious by a flying ceramic bowl, and Zelgadis and Filia had once again proven their intelligence.

They were encased in a shield and were dry, clean and laughing there heads off.

"MY CAKE!!!!" Lina's scream shook the surrounding trees.

"My ears..." Xellos whined pathetically.

"Get offa me you freaking fruitcake!!!" she desperately tried to remove her from her person and only ended up in making it worse.

Xellos smiled in sick amusement and she did the only thing a poor innocent maiden would do when taken advantage of....

"FIREBALL!!!!!"

BOOM!!!


Chapter 3   |   Fanfiction