Untold Story


"Once a long time ago, in an age now forgetten, there was a band of travelers. They weren't your ordinary group of ragtag people. They had powers people back then only dreamed of having a part of. These people had saved the world countless times, and still there was more to do." The story teller paused to take a drag off her cigarett.

"In that group there was a swordsman of Light. None could could compare to him on the battle field. There was a peaceful Shrine Maiden, who loved this swordsman. They had to Shamanists, the one with the most power was a chimera thanks to his Grandfather/Great-grandfather, but that is another story. The other Shamanist was more of a white magic using sort. She was the Princess of the White Magic capital of the world. She was in love with the Chimera, even though he never reciprocated the feeling, she went on loving him still." She paused agin to take a drink this time before going on.

"Let's see, there was also a Mazoku general, no one knows why he was really there. If you were to ask he would most likely say 'That is a secret.' Though it was rumored that he was in love with the leader of this group of people known as the Slayers. Now we are to the last member of that once famous group. Her name was Lina Inverse. She could weild the power of the Lord of Nightmares. L-Sama's Chaos child, if you will. She was feared by most, but truly loved by one. No, not my the Mazoku, but my someone else in the group. She was too young and nieve to see how much the Chimera loved her, but when she finally figured it out, all the signs were there, it was too late though. Too many centuries had passed. The only thing that remained of him was the tailisman that he wore on his cloak. So forever lonely and forever sad, Lina Inverse, the untameable fire, lost her will to go on." The story teller paused to look up at the sky, blinking away their tears.

"She didn't kill herself, she just stopped living. Around that time another evil broke free, and without Lina there to stop it the end of the world was near. Just about that time another hero emerged from the chaos. This young man wiped the floor using the strongest spells from the Astal Plane. When he did that, the tailisman began to glow. Renewed Lina flew to the battle field to find a young man standing there, not her beloved Chimera. At closer inspection Lina could see that it was him. The two had a joyous reunion, and never left eachother's side. Even in death they were together." The story teller ran a hand through her short red hair, the gem on her bangle shining blood red in the sun. One of the people that was listening to her story spoke up.

"How is it that you know so much?"

"That one is easy. My name is Haruka Greywers. Lina Inverse and Zelgadis Greywers, they were the best parents a child could have. Now if you will excuse me I have to get home to my husband and child." Haruka opened her blue eyes, to look closely would would see signs of Mazoku in them.


Back at her home Haruka sat down and cried.

"How did the story go?" Her husband sat down next to her and held her as she cried.

"I miss them. Do you think they would be proud of me?"

"I know they would."

"How do you know that, love?"

"That is a secret!"


Author's Notes

Dunno why I did it...I just did ;)


Fanfiction