Chapter 15


Notes

HOLA MINNA-SAN!!!!

Miss L:Okie Dokey....I'm on the last chpter...

Minna-san: (round of applause and cheering) Finally!

Miss "L": (sweatdrops) Er...:: clears throat & coughs:: um...yeah...So...let's see...::thinks:: oh yes...chtr 15...it's going to be looong than the usual short ones soooo...I hope everybody will like it!!!!

On with the Fanfic....Adios! ~~Miss "L"


The voice broke away from their thoughts and made them turn around to see the owner of that velvety, smooth voice, they took a real good look at him.

He is at medium height, a bit taller than Aez but about an inch or two shorter than Gourry. His skin is a slightly tanned-ivory color and blemish free and smooth. His ears are slightly elfish peaking out of his silky, blackish-violet color hair with a couple of silver-violet strands, slicked back. His almond shaped eyes bears the colors of both sky and ocean, showing a gentle, yet curious gleam. The body -- is perfectly proportioned, thru that sleeveless, whitish-purple shirt, his moderately muscled arms can be seen hanging by the sides of his black pants (a/n: ::drool:: um...well, I was thinking it would be tight, like those leather pants, but I'll leave it to your imagination!).

Why does he look familiar......like someone I use to know a long time ago? Aez observed him oddly.

A slight wind breezed in between the group and the young man as they continue to stare at each other. Another slight breeze only this time only by him, rustling his hair, a bang appeared, hugging the right side of his face. With a rapid, liquid motion, he retreated his hair back behind his ears. Nobody but Aez couldn't help but to notice the similarity between the young man before him and his late mentor.

Maybe...he's .... he shook his head sadly and scolded himself for letting his heart play tricks with his mind. He's....gone...I saw it with my own two eyes.

After another minute of silence, the groups' mind slowly grasped and processed the image of the stranger in front of them. Then it clicked, the young man is gorgeous. Soon, the ladies were blushing and practically drooling at the mythical elf-like being. And as for the men, well, they did notice the "reason" for their somewhat gawking and unseemly behavior. So what would a guy do when his girlfriend acts like that while he's right beside her? As far as I know....he would feel.....jealous and possessive.

Aez quickly moved closer to Amelia and wrapped his arms around her, giving looks at the Adonis-like being, Gourry did the same to Sylphiel, and as for Filia, since technically she doesn't have a boyfriend...yet, have Xellos held on to her left arm and Val hugging her posses...er...protectively, on her right side. None of the young women refrained from their bishonen observation, they didn't even notice what their boyfriends,(- Lina) had done. All the males gave the exotic stranger a hard, I-don't-think-so glare while he, in return, gives them a quizzically look, although inwardly he wanted to chuckle due to all of their unexpected, comical reactions, but smirked instead. He shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant way, turn around and decided....

"Er....was I interrupting anyone?" ....to ask the pretty, short redhead, thinking she might reply to his questions.

"Huh?" well, it's a start, he thought.

Lina is the first to wake up from the hypnotic state, she shakes her head to remove any imaginative temptations that may have receded in the back of her mind.

"I asked what happened......." he pointed to the very, very big crater and then his hand and arm made a sweep-like motion at the barren and singed land. "....around here."

The realization hit her hard, feeling ashamed at first, then she got depressed again as tears welled up in her eyes, angry at herself for forgetting about her true love. She held the ivory cloak and buried her face into it as she staggers across the dusty, dried soil until she collapsed unto her knees again. They heard her sobbing, immediately they woke up and felt ashamed as well for their behaviors, and looked at Lina. Gourry spoke first and softly to the handsome stranger.

"I'm sorry mister, but yesterday we lost a very good friend who was killed when he attacked a powerful mazuko."

"How and why would he do a thing like that?"

Kinda getting nosey, ain't he?

"He...did so by using a very strong, amplified Dragon Slave .....stronger that Lina's.." Filia's voice faltered and pulled out her handkerchief to dry her upcoming tears.

"Zelgadiss Greywers did it because he was a wonderful defender and an ally of Justice...and Love. He ::sniffle:: managed to kill that mazuko bastard, but....he.....was caught in it as we..elllll.." Amelia stopped talking and cried on Aez's chest, he hugged her tighter as tears rolled.

"Zelgadiss....did it for Love....he did it because he truly loved Lina." Sylphiel spoke meekly as she continue to look at her sister-like friend, still weeping.

"Hmmm....who is this Lina?" he asked another question, making sure his smooth tenor voice hasn't come out of alignment as he's maintaining his emotions.

"She is ::eyes casted on her:: Lina." Val closed his eyes and still hugging Filia, he continues.

"This young redhead who defeated all shapes and forms of evil, yet Love and Fate were not kind enough to reward her for all of these good deeds." he reopens his eyes.

All of their hearts weighed heavily in their chests when they heard her continuos whimpers and sobs. The stranger frowned for he too heard her, he seems to want to say something but hesitated.

Well, it looks like he needs..how would the humans say? "A little push" I think it's the correct phrase. the ever perceptive priest thought.

"Sir, if am I may be so bold to inquire...why do you seek these answers?" Xellos smirked at the gentleman.

That Fruitcake...he always seems to be a step ahead of me...::mental sigh:: Oh well... he does have to keep on eye on me after all ::mental smirk::.

"I have taken notice of your companions' distress and this devastated area. I couldn't help myself as to be a bit curious of what had happened." a little grin crept on his face at the quick idea.

The small group wondered where their buddy mazuko is getting at and realized that they unknowingly gave info to this strange guy who is questioning their business. Lina's cries have now become silent sighs, gingerly touching the tattered cloth as if reminiscing the journeys, their comical mishaps, and adventures. Once in a while, she would smile warmly. The young man continued to talk.

"I offer you and everyone else my condolences for the lost of your companion....what was the name of that friend of yours again?"

"Zelgadiss Greywers." Aez spoke in an almost whispered tone.

"But we call him Zel for short." Gourry replied, just in case this guy is going to pronounce his name wrong.

"I see... Does he have any living relations?" he inquired again.

"........?"

Just what's with this guy anyhow?

"Yes. He has a younger cousin who happens to be his ward as well." Amelia responded with a curious arched brow.

"Oh....Well...perhaps he or she should be notified of this situat..."

"He already knows because he had witnessed it." the baby blue haired youth interrupted, getting upset at his inquisitive behavior.

"Sorry to hear that...and you are?" he lifted his hand to greet him accordingly.

"Aezorl Greywers...." he stares at him with his cold green-blue eyes. He then notices how the man sticks out his hand and wrist before he pulls back.

As soon he realized what he had done, the bishoujo quickly retrieved his hand back....

I hope he doesn't recognize me and if he did...please Imp, don't give me away...

He however did notice the mistake. Aez continues to stare at him as Amelia tearfully talking to him about her protective brother.

How...did he...the only one who knows that one is... the ward blinked. He survived! But....hmm ...knowing him, he has a plan. then an unnoticeable smile were placed on his lips, keeping his secret.

"I see." he may not seen his smile, but his inner voice told him that he can continue with the charade with no interruptions.

"He was a chimera." Xellos spoke.

".....?"

Seeing his confused face, the mazuko continues..

"People rejected him because of his physical and unstable emotional nature..."

"It's not his fault.....he wasn't like that....he was born human...no thanks to that Red Priest."

Everyone turned their heads at the owner of the voice who interrupted him. The standing-now-walking-towards-them Lina Inverse speaks again.

"Zel always hide his emotions, but can you blame him? He is...was afraid of rejection....like me...." she closed her eyes for a moment.

The stranger stood there and thought.

"I see...but he's a chimera. Wouldn't he be considered a dangerous monster or some kind of freak?"

"Not everyone think such prejudices and nonunderstanding. Zel had always looked human to us even with blue skin with dark pebbles. And we are not like everyone either ....he's a special, intelligent, and wonderful person....no matter what he...was. He always was and always will be our closest friend, brother, cousin, and companion. Besides, he's not bad looking, either."

It took each of all of Xellos', Aez's, and the mysterious person's will and strength from getting their eyes to pop out and their jaws dropped, so they blinked instead at Gourry's endearing words. It seems no one but them who perceived the blonde blockhead's eulogy. The man recuperated first....

"Well...if the powerful sage, Rezo, had converted him into one.....perhaps he merits it."

"What.Did.You.Just.Say?!"

Big mistake on the stranger's part, he gulped when he heard Lina hissing, annunciate each word with venom. She shot open her eyes, anger grew from within, she balled up her fists and ready to lunge and wring his neck.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!!"

The shouting aroused the Slayers, they huddle behind Lina, looking at the impertinent man, warnings and hatreds burning in their eyes. Well except for Xellos and Aez, while one has his eyes closed and smiling, inwardly enjoying the free meal, the other is inwardly grinning and thinking of ways to get back at the "stranger"

"How dare you speak about him like that!" her tears of anger feel from her red eyes as the three girls held Lina back. "He's nothing like that at all..." her lips trembled.

He looked at the angered young woman with mixed tension and emotions from within his soul.

Damn it! I can't hold out for much longer....hang on..... I don't want to keep hurting you, Lina.

Oh...the surprise they're going to get....just don't go to far Zelly-chan or you might end up losing your life instead of regaining one. The purple trickster is amused by the somewhat human's words and anxiety.

"Are you really certain you know him well before he became a chimera? Maybe he's always been what he had become."

They continue to stare at him but refuse to give any more answers. He, however, took it the wrong way, and continue to talk.

"Or maybe he's just a cold-hearted freak who cares nothing but the cure to his curse." His voice faltered and his eyes widened as soon as those words came out of his mouth. Oops!....Please don't let them hear the last sentence. I have already made a mistake earlier, and lucky for me Aez decided to play along.

While he's contemplating, Lina's fuming. Her aura is red from total rage, however it vanished just as quickly as it appeared when his sentence relayed in her mind. She blinked. This time he isn't so fortunate.

"Hey....wait....how would you know that he had an obsession for his cure?"

Aez's eyes were dancing with excitement and joy. Xellos was just grinning like a fool.

How are you going to get out this, ne Zel? All three of them thought.

The rest of the crew had their confused look and just blinked....and blinked again.

"Huh?"

The five responded in unison. They had backed away when Lina was in her battle aura, but returned with caution when she asked him. The three ladies and the two men looked at their leader practically face to face with the striking, stuttering young hunk.

"Well....I..umm...oh I just...er.." he place his hands in his black pants' front pockets. Good job idiot....Gourry's intelligence is rubbing off on me. How am I supposed to cover this up? I better think of something fast.

He then felt a cold, smooth, and round stone in his left pocket, he make circles with his thumb on the item, and idea popped in his head.

Hmmm..maybe it'll work. Oh L-Sama....please let it work, I don't have much time.

The petite red head shows her impatience by tapping her foot.

"Well, I...."

"You already said that part." she cuts him off.

The hunk nodded his head once and cleared his throat.

"I was passing thru last night. I was very tired and I didn't have any money so I camped here as well. I didn't realize the conditions until earlier this morning when I woke up. I looked around to find some answers and that's how I found this."

He pulled out a red jeweled orb and show it to Lina. Everyone gasped, save one cousin and one fruitcake.

"It was hooked on to that cloth you have in your hands."

She just stare at it, there was a moment of silence until she spoke again.

"Th...that's Zel's jewel talisman." she whispered. Her shaky hands were ready to hold on to it when the unknown man retreated and place it back into his pocket.

"Hey! I was..."

"You were what? What makes you think I was going to let you have it?" on the outside he may look stern, but in the in inside, he's smiling ear to ear.

"But...but it doesn't belong to you!"

The stranger turned his head slightly to the left, closed his eyes, and put up his right hand to cease her protests.

Needless to say, Lina was kinda confused at first from his diplomatic gesture, then...

Why that pompous, arrogant, no-good, mother$@#@::%, nosey, jackass, mazuko spawn, son of a .... Lina's string of curses were interrupted.

He reopened his eyes looking straight at her.

"Neither to you. So what gives the right to keep it. After all, 'Finder's keepers, Loser's weepers' logic has been implied here. I found it, so it's rightfully belongs to me" Not like I'm lying, anyway. he gives her a smugged smile.

As soon as he finished his sentence, Lina was doing a great impersonation of a fish out of the water. She snapped back into the real world. Her lips pressed into a thin line as she angrily looked at him.

Why are you being so damn smugged? Who are you anyway and what are you hiding. questions were flooding in her already tormented mind.

Her friends just stood there, listening, not daring to question when Lina is talking and thinking.

"Perhaps y..you would like to sell it to me?" she hopes and waits for his response.

He smirked as he realized that the old Lina wants to make a deal by haggling.

"Well...."

The sorceress' smiled a bit as she tries to find a way to bartle her true love's possession for a good, cheap price. Then her expression became a depressing one again at the thoughts of him. A tear fell from her closed eyes, she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

Oh gods....she's getting sad again. A little longer my love... a little more. I may only have a limited time period but I need to know the truth...I need to hear you say you truly love me. he already misses her smile as he was getting anxious.

Xellos is just too genuinely happy, Aez is still going along with the rest of his buddies who are thinking what's going to happen next. Well, except Gourry....

How come I feel like I already know this guy....he looks so much like Ze... then a light bulb lit up, he smiled.

"Gourry-darling, why are you smiling?" his girlfriend whispered quizzically when she turned to look at him.

"Oh...you'll find out Syphiel, just wait." he whispered back, hugging and kissed her on her furrowed forehead.

No one heard nor noticed except a surprised and shocked Aez and a jaw-hitting-floor Xellos.

Wow! Blondie figured it out...and it seems Aez-kun know as well...yet both are keeping it a secret to themselves....I'm impressed. But back at the question on hand...will Zel-chan get to live as was once before or continue as a ...? the trickster grinned and turned back to the destined pair.

"No...I'm sorry but I do not wish to sell it to you at any price." still remembering Lina's bargaining persona.

"Please...."

"Why? It looks like an ordinary red amethyst gem to me. What can this jewel do for you? Does it have any magical powers? I certainly didn't sense any."

"You're wrong. It's special...very special to me...it belongs to my....my.."

Come on Lina, hurry...say it....please say it. His emotional oceanic blue eyes never leaving her heart-shaped face.

He wasn't the only one waiting for her response, everyone's just as anxious as he is for they too feel like time is running out for some reason. She closed her red eyes, tears trailed again and she reopened them, her throat and her body tightened and she can already feel her voice is going to quiver, yet she gathered her courage and spoke.

"It belongs to Zelgadiss Greywers...my true love."

All of a sudden, sounds, like a crystal glass chandelier shattering on hard ground, echoed in the sky. The crowd, excluding Xellos and Zel, looked around, wondering what they heard comes from.

Well Zel-chan, you just got barely out of that one. Another five minutes more and you would be somewhere else and become a..... The mazuko just grins as he glances at the unbinded, free ex-chimera.

The bishonen hugged her and started to cry tears of joy. Needless to say a flustered Lina is joined in by Amelia, Filia, Sylphiel, and Val went into complete bewilderment and shock. Gourry, Aez, and Xellos just stood there smiling like idiots.

"Oh Gods Lina.....I love....truly love you too....L-Sama, how I miss you so much! I thought I'll never be with you again." He pulled away from the confused, shaky sorceress. She looked at his structured, smiling face and finally looked into his eyes.

They look...soo very familiar... she blinked.

"Who are you?"

"Lina -- look into my eyes, please."

She looked into them deeply and gasped.

Oh L-Sama.....those eyes...he looks like Zel..Oh please don't torture me Cephied. she puts her right trembling hand to her mouth while the other gently touches his face.

"Oh Great L-Sama....Z..Zel...Zelgadiss...is..is it really you?"

He grabbed her left hand while he uses his other her hand to cup her chin, staring deeply into her ruby eyes.

"B...but we...I...thought...you were dead." she stuttered as her body shakes uncontrollably.

The Slayers crew walked up closer and gathered around where the sorceress and shaman are standing when they heard the distraught leader mentioned their friend's name. They took a good look at him and gasped in awe.

"Gourry-dear you knew it the whole time?"

"Naw....only about five minutes ago, but Aez and Xellos did!" Gourry gave Sylphiel a wide goofy smile.

Amelia gave, a very wide smiling Aez, a punch on his arm.

"That wasn't fair and just Aez! You kept it a secret during all of this?!"

He didn't really want to answer her so he feigned a pained look.

"Ouch! My dear princess...that hurts!" he mocked his voice as he rubbed his arm.

"AEZ!" Amelia growled a bit, giving him the chuckles. Just when the justice maiden was going for another punch, he held up his hands in defeat.

"Yes I have....I pretty much recognize him by his movements and some of his features when I last seen him as a human."

"So that's why you were so chirpy, Namagomi." eyeing the devil menacingly.

The devil walked closer to her and leaned his face in a rather close kissing range to hers.

"Did you know you look so kawaii when you get upset Filia-chan?" Xellos said it in a suavely manner to her then retreated back.

The gaping-mouthed fair-head lady furiously blushed as the azure-green haired gent gritted his teeth, baring fangs, and citrine eyes angrily stared at the smirking dark-haired priest. Then, just when Xellos' smirking lips was more aligned to of a speech...

"NOT ANOTHER WORD, YOU FILTHY NAMAGOMI !!!!" both pink-bowed-tailed and horn-sticking-out dragon yelled at him, hard enough to have him tumbling a couple of yards backwards. Both sighed a "woe is me" sigh and immediately turned back around to see the finally reunited couple.

"Could it be?" Amelia felt so happy and excited at the same time as she glances at her friend and reborn sibling.

"So it seems, my love." Aez said it as he hugs her, also looking at the two.

She continue to stare the image of her resurrected love as she quakes in her boots. Imagining Lina Inverse, The Dramatta, who defeated all evil, shaking from too many emotions that ran like crazy in her vertically challenged body. Her breathing has hardly exhaled and inhaled, she felt very light headed as black spots grew bigger in her vision. The woozy sorceress closed her eyes to block out the dizziness and the whirling dots.

Oh....Cephied....I....I think I'm going to...faint. those were her last thought before she succumbed into darkness.

"LINA!" The crew weren't expecting her sway like she did. She's supposed to either scold him, Flare Arrow him, or most likely both.

Zel caught her before her body collapsed unto the ground.

"Lina, please wake up." he caressed her cheeks and brushed her fiery locks away from her beautiful face.

"Perhaps....." The purple rogue appeared behind the surrounding couples.

"Eeep!" the girls quickly grasped on to their guys' shirt, (a/n: imagine how Lina did it when Auntie Aqua first appeared) including Filia. Needless to say Xellos wasn't too happy to see that it wasn't him she grabbed. Yet he kept his cheery smile even though it is strained.

"Perhaps if ::mischievous grin:: you would kiss her....." his theory was curtly interrupted by three female voices.

"Oh yes!"

"Just like a fairy tale!" Amelia's sapphiric blues are expressing a far away starry look.

Zel blinked at the released-guys-now-closer girls.

"Wha...." his not-even formed question was also interrupted.

"Yes, Zelgadiss...like one of those fairy tales! Lina is the cursed sleeping princess and your the bold, charming prince who comes to rescue her with Love's First Kiss!" Sylphiel excitingly explain.

"Oh how wonderful! A fairy tale has become a reality!" Filia might as well say 'Hallelujah!' by the way she's behaving.

The girls avoided the sounds of the sweatdropping guys crashing into the ground, face first. He arched his eyebrow at them, observing the fact that Amelia, Filia, and Sylphiel are very keen on the Xellos' idea, he mentally cursed him.

"Come on Zel. It's not like it's going to kill you or anything." giving in to the little ladies' anxiousness, Gourry then smiled to reassure his pal's confidence.

All of sudden, the former chimera blushed a crimson hue. Everyone notices and wondered why he did so, but smiled nonetheless.

"I...I....I..don't know how." he stammered as he blushed harder by the minute.

Everyone's eyes, including the mazuko's, were wide as saucers.

"My dear cousin, you still haven't kissed anyone?" Aez spoke, once he inserted the 'still' part, the entire crew, minus Zel, Lina, and Aez, facefaulted.

"You mean...you...never kissed before?" Val practically had to keep his jaw from gaping.

Zelgadiss' face has now turned into Lina's hair color as he shyly shook his head no. Aez and Zel sweatdrops as the Slayers' jaws and then their faces joined in, dropping to the ground.

"Come on guys, give me a break here." the redness in his cheeks were slowly subsiding, his arms are getting tired.

They quickly stood up, dusting, and adjusting their clothes. The girls looked at each other, then without a warning, they came behind the "princess" and "prince" and squealed,(a/n: remember how in Slayers Next series when it's Gourry's 1st time dressed like "a hot chick" and Lina and Amelia chibied and squealed 'cuz the great Volun was willing and able to do anything for "Miss La La"? Yeah, imagine them just like that.) at the same time when pink and red hearts, flying cherubs, and swirling rose petals and cherry blossoms surrounds the three, which means that they're around the almost-dropped Lina and a nearly giving-a-heart-attack Zelgadiss too.

"Oh...Zelgadiss....this is going to be your first kiss!" Amelia fondly pointed it out.

"And True Love's First Kiss for both of them!" The Sairagg damsel exclaimed.

The smiling daydreamers looked at each other with their hands still balled up to their chins, closed their eyes, and nodded their heads once. Now everybody, minus one unconscious sorceress and three nutty gals, sweatdropped.

"Can you please stop that!" he swatted away the cupids, hearts, and foliage out of his face and quickly put his arm around Lina as soon as felt a cramp on his other one. "She's getting kinda heavy."

The young maidens had quick changed into strange black uniforms, black square hats with hanging white tassels, and wire rimmed glasses. They have converted into chibi professors. Amelia started first.

"Of course, of course.::clears throat:: 1st: You have to place your left hand behind Lina's head, since obviously, it's limping." she said matter of factly. He did what he was instructed.

"2nd: You are to say, 'My Beloved, I will now awaken you with....." Filia's forefinger pushed her sliding glasses back up on the bridge of her nose as her free folded arm is behind her back.

Zel's brows furrowed deeply at the SD girls as he heard them rattled on and on about the 'Step by Step in How To Kiss Just Like In The Fairy Tales' lessons. He sighed until he heard a sane voice breaking through the confusement.

"Just do what your hearts tell you, cousin."

"You'll see, it'll come naturally to you." Gourry spoke on his theory.

"Don't worry 'bout the girls, we got 'em covered." Val assured the human Zel.

He shrugged his shoulders, he adjusted Lina's uncomfortable position, went down on his knees, one behind her back, supporting her weight as the other one kneeled to the floor. He held her head gently with one arm while the other wrapped around her waist, just when he lowers his face towards hers......

"EEEKKKK!!!" the professors screeched.

"You're not following the rules!!!"

"That's not how you're supposed to do it!"

"Wait girls....I think this might actually work even better."

Amelia and Filia disbelievingly looked at Sylphiel as if she has two heads. They glanced back around the bewildered Rezo's great/grandson and his beloved, a grand smile were formed on their lips.

"Go right ahead!" The three enthusiastically said it in union.

He tries again but couldn't, he felt uncomfortable for some reason. He then looks up to see their twinkling eyes watching him.

"Er...come on guys, he needs help." Val pointed it out.

"Hai."

The guys came behind them and pulled their girlfriends' arms away from the touching, private scene, well...Filia had one for each arm to whisk her from the spot. Just when the ladies were ready to protest, their boyfriends silence them with a kiss. Except for Filia and Xellos only because surprisingly, Val got to her first, (a/n: sorry guys...I do believe in F/X relationships, but I wanted F/V in this story, besides....Xellos just probably would do something to irk her instead, maybe in another fanfic. ~_^). The purple priest distance himself and stood there, scowling at the flushed dragons, thinking of ways to bring the last ancient dragon to extinction, his lips curls up.

Zel smiled and felt relieved. He continued what he had started, lowering his face again, and kissed her fully on the lips. Now Lina was getting ready to wake up when she immediately felt something warm and soft touching her lips. Smelling his scent, she acknowledged, it's Zel and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was startled and tries to pull away, but Lina wasn't having that....

Oh no you don't Zel! she tightened her hold by having one arm around on the back of his neck, her fingers raking thru his soft hair while the other wrapped around his back.

For the first time she finally felt truly happy and confident enough to become bolder. She parted her lips, slightly opening her mouth, urging him to kiss her more passionately. Zelgadiss hugged her tighter, surrendering to the feelings by deepening the kiss. Their faces blushed as they can feel the heat burning in their veins and souls when their tongues savor each other presence. Unfortunately, their lungs are sending signals to their brains that they need oxygen if they want to live happily ever after, thus they stopped. Their jeweled eyes dazed into each others.

"Oh Zel!" she cried. " I thought I lost you forever!"

He put a forefinger unto her soft lips.

"Lina, I will never leave your side, whether I'm in spirit, a chimera, or this form." he hugged and kissed her again.

Both sorcerers had the sensation that they're being watched during their own little world where only them two exist. They blinked as their heads turned to the side and saw all eyes on them. Surely enough, their fellow companions became smiling witnesses to this testimony. The two blushed furiously that would make a red rose envious. They stood up and looked shyly at their encircled friends.

"It's about time you two finally got together." Aez commented.

"Yeah, we thought we were going to end up tying and locking the both of you up."

Filia, Slyphiel, and Amelia giggled as they saw how their leader's and once chimera's reactions at Val's joke.

"So, does that mean that everything is okay and everyone got someone, right?" the blonde mercenary asked.

"Hai!" the couple responded, minus Xellos, who distanced and busying himself teaching his dark grey thunderstorm cloud to go and electrocute a certain ancient dragon.


Chapter 16   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction