Chapter 6


Notes

Hi again!!! I hope you were able to understand the last chapter....I just came out of work and I was tired...I just finished rereading it and well...I messed up on my story...I'm sorry if it didn't make sense to anyone....

"Since when do you make any sense Miss L?"

XELLOS!!!!!!!! Get out of my room NOW or ELSE!!!!! (takes out a written sheet of paper and holds it in front of the ever smiling mazuko)

Xellos: O.o; ::poof!::

.... Miss "L": Thought so. ^_^. Well anyways....I hope the rest of the chapters will be more....comprehensible....thanks for reading.....Oh...before I forget...any questions and nice comments, please email me at : cabrales7@aol.com..Thank you for your cooperation. Have a pleasant day and/or night!!! Miss "L"


However, Hallis did hear them and heard yet another blast, again Tendron screamed, "How did ::cough:: you...?"

"Well now....that's a secret."

"NOOO....AAARGHHH!!" There was a brief silence only to be cut off with Tendron crying out in pain. Hallis growled under his breath. "Damn that fruitcake!"

After Lina healed Zelgadis, she kissed his soft marbled lips again."Good bye Zel." As she was still in her kneeling position, her ears pricked up and smiled, Sounds like Xellos just made it on time...now for Hallis.... She continues to cry to hide her smile, however, her cries are more geniune like that from the cave, she doesn't want him to know what she knows while she's busy planning to kill her obsessive admirer before he kills and converts her. At that moment he grabbed her left arm tightly and lifted her up mercilessly, she gasped.

"Time to go." He muttered.

"You're hurting me...let go." Lina hissed in pain as she wouldn't budge from her spot.

"I said let's go." She still wouldn't move, he controls his anger due to her stubborness.

Zelgadis was fighting off her sleep spell. That was a dirty trick Lina Inverse, you'll pay for that, that is, once we win., fortunate for him, she only casted a light one. He slips in and out of the deep slumber, he felt her healing him then his heart broke when he heard her saying goodbye. His mind screamed. NO!...Lina...Lina don't do it....don't go to him... He heavily concentrates to break the spell. Damn! This is suppose to be one of her light ones? ....? She's crying again..Damn it! She can't be...she's giving up...Eerrhh...well I'll be damn if I do. Concentrate....concentrate...I'm not letting him nor his kind win...Hang on Lina...hang on please. No one notices the blue sleeping chimera, trying to wake up. Both his eyes and his body starts to give a small twitch with the strength that he could muster.

Earlier today...

"Damn!::huff:: Where's Lina and Zelgadis?! We need them!"

"Hang on Val!" Val casted another flare arrow at the female mazuko as Gourry and Aez rushed to his side. Off to the side, Filia was healing Sylphiel's arm while Amelia was fighting off a tentacle. At that moment Tendron lashed out one of her many tentacles to the three men, they jumped out of harm's way.

"No need to worry about your friends, my partner is taking care of business." She let out a wicked laugh as another tentacle went out at the nearest and weakest body of the four.

"AMELIA!! WATCH OUT!!"

"Huh?! RA-TILT!" The monster only phased out and reappeared behind her.

"You missed." She grabbed the princess and starts to squeeze her tightly, Amelia screamed when she felt the blazing hotness scorching into her skin.

"AMELIAAAA!!! ELMEKIA FLAME!"

"AAAAHHHH! Why you little..." she dropped the unconscious sorceress to the ground, as the same tentacle starts to grab for Aez. Both priestesses ran for Amelia's body and cast healing spells on her seared arms no thanks to Tendron. Aez raywings but didn't move out of the way on time. Tendron picked him up by his feet and slams him on the hard ground while she sprouted another one and starts choking him.

"....::cough::.....can't ..::gasp:: breathe....::cough:: cough::" he gasps for air as he struggles for consciousness. Gourry rapidly slashed thru her tough, thick-skinned appendages using a sword that looks similar to the Blessed Blade, the only difference is that this one is of pure virgin gold. Val picked up the out-cold lad and ran to where the girls are at as his blonde companion keeps the foul demon busy. Sylphiel tries to revive Aez while the waken Amelia sobs on her lover's arm, Filia is on guard. The ancient dragon hurries back to help Gourry, he pulled his own sword and hurled a couple of Burst Rondos for good measure. The poor battered blonde was rammed against a small boulder with a sickening thud

"Oh Cephied!...I'm coming Gourry!" Valtiera pickup him up only to have Tendron trip him. She caught hold on one of his foot. Tendron laughed, looking at the dangling-upside-down captive.

"Is that all you can do foolish mortals?"

"Well....let's see if this mortal is really foolish. Haaaahhh!" He managed to cut a couple of her appendages.

Dropping him,Tendron screamed. "AHHHHH!!" Then she took a closer look at this mortal who managed to strike her with so much strength. "AN ANCIENT DRAGON??!!" She grinned to cover her surprise once she saw Val's horn. "Well, well, well...I have never thought in a million years to encounter one, much less kill it. This indeed will be fun." She chuckles malignantly as more tentacles regenerated where the others were stripped off clean. She caught him again unaware while he was slashing her arms away from him.

"AAAAHHHH!!" He screamed as he felt a sharp pain on his right shoulder,it was a tentacle that pierced him as if he was just paper, he slumped to the ground.

Gourry could only watched as he tried to regained his strength, he managed to get up and ran to him. He gathered his strength to drag Val back to the others. The two shrine maidens casts healing spells only because one certain blonde stood in front of the battered crew, confronting the sinister. Filia gazed at her with much animosity yet she managed to control her anger for a mere moment. Tendron was enjoying the meal of this one so she tries to turn it up a notch. "And what do we have here? Another mindless human who wishes to be as badly injured as the rest of her idioctic friends?"

"EVIL MAZUKO!!! You harmed my beloved Val!" She's so ticked that she can feel her tail ready to pop out. "And he's not the only one who isn't mortal nor human!" As soon she finished her sentence, her pink-bow-tied golden tail appeared from under her dress.

"Oh...how interesting a golden dragon." Tendron gave a comical chuckle.

"I am Filia Ul Copt, dragon priestess of the Flare Dragon Temple." She yelled at her, laced with poison, yet with respect to the Flare Dragon part.

Tendron's chuckle became a laughter. "Ha,ha..From what I understand, I heard you're an ex-priestess and all or mostly of your temple followers had perished. What can you possibly do against me?" She laughs harder as Filia got angrier.

"CHAOTIC DISINTEGRATE!" At that moment, Filia opened her mouth and unleash her deadly spell, Tendron disappeared. "Did I ...did I get her?"

"FILIA!! BEHIND YOU!!!!" Gourry screamed. A voice appeared behind her as four tentacles wrapped around her.

"Not by a long shot, sweetie." sending Filia into a dark slumber after she screamed out in pain. Once she was thrown a short distance away from the watchful crew, Gourry scooped up Filia and laid her next to Val who is still comatouse. Amelia, Sylphiel and Aez tries to wake her but to no avail. Aez stood up and left to help Gourry, both putting up guards.

"What do we do Gourry? Lina and Zelgadis are having bigger problems than our own, Val and Filia are knocked out, Sylphiel and Amelia can barely move for trying to heal all of us..You and I are in bad shape..."

"Don't lose hope yet Aez, don't give up. I have a feeling help is on the way." Gourry offered a weak smile at his new young comrade.

Moments later and a tired princess and a Sairaag priestess managed to heal and awaken both dragons, alerted the situations they are in and soon joined their two fighting stance male amigos. Oh how does she love torturing these humans and toying with the dragons, she wickedly thought. Sure enough just as Tendron was about to make a move, a known annoying voice belonging to an even more known annoying pest distracted her.


Chapter 7   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction