Contest Fic


Having a reeunion was not always fun. Speically if your reunion was not with your family, but the Slayers with all their friends. The day draged on long until no one knew what they were talking about.... And Finally! It was time to go to sleep.

"Gourry, you share a room with Zel, i'm gunna share mine with Amelia, alright?" She told him, hands on her hips. In other words, he didn't have a choice. So he only nodded, and wandered into the room where he would stay. Finding his bed, he fell asleep quickly.

"Gourry?" Asked Zelgadiss, as he entered the room. Maybe it was better if the blonde was sleeping...

"Said the tortoise to the snail.... Lina.." Mumbled Gourry in his sleep, and Zel slightly blushed. What twisted things was that boy dreaming?! As he went to lay down, he heard a yelling through the door.

"Zegladiss-San! Wold you like to have a midnight swim with me!... I know you'll probably float to the bottom but.." Amelia asked, leaning against the door.

Actually, the offer seemed pretty tempting.... But... "don't ask me, I'm stone, remember?" He looked down to the sheets, self pity on his face.

Amelia frowned, but slowly nodded. "Alright Zelgadiss-San... If you really don't wanna go..." She told him, as she left his room and walked down the hall to a pool.

Deciding he couldn't sleep, Zelgaidiss then began to wonder.. Getting up, he went to look at his view from the window. Of course.... The pool was also there.. He blushed slightly as he quietly made his way over, sticking his head out a little, and watched at the pool as Amelia swam. Thats when he heard it... From another window of the inn they were staying at.

"Give me back my balls, you damn virgin!"

Zel staggered back from the window, and decided it was bed time. He fell on the bed heavely, as he let sleep take him.

Meanwhile Lina joined Amelia in their midnight swim. Sitting at the edge of the pool, the small princess wandered up to her friend, and asked..

"What did the cowboys do... I mean... i know but..."

"They did it in Blazing Saddles!" Lina replyed, as they both laughed. As they settled down, they played for a while before returning to their room.

The next morning, they all heard Zelgadiss yell... "DAMNIT!"

Both girls running in the room, and Gourry slowly waking from his drowsy slumber, they saw Zel sitting on a broken bed.

"Zel, you broke the bed??" Asked Gourry, in a dazed tone.

"It's not my fault I weigh half a ton!" Replyed Zelgadiss, not in the best of moods.

"What were you DOINGG???" Asked Lina, a little annoyed. She had got up for THIS?

"um..." Replyed Amelia, leaning back. "Zelgadiss-San..." She blushed. "You dont have to answer that..."

Zel also blushed, and the room turned quiet. His eyes darted to Lina, his face unemotional. "Why the hell did you guys come in here, anyway?"

Lina laughed a bit, before pointing to Amelia. "She was worried boutcha." She told him, sitting on the edge of Gourry's bed.

"Gee Lina, You look like you didn't get any sleep!" The swordsman said, getting replyed with a fist to his head. "Geez! Couldn't you act just a little more cute sometimes?"

Lina giggled, replying with her fists under her chin cutely, "Pika Pika!" Making both men blush.

Amelia gave Zel a dirty look, and he put his head down in mock shame.

The group then smiled, with the last words, from Lina.

"Zel, i'm NOT paying for that."


Fanfiction