Untitled 10


A figure sat out, under the shade of a maple tree. Her black gown fell out before her as her feet slightly touched the earth. Soft tears ran down her already stained face.

"Are you alright?"

"Maybe you should lay down..."

Words echoed in her head, and she hugged her legs close to her chest. Why did they care anyway? They never....

And with that, she began to cry again. Her red eyes stared out into nothing. She was all alone. Without him there...

Yeah, maybe she was the strongest, but only because he was there. Her strength came from him.

"Gourry... Why did you leave..?" The small sorceress whispered softly, before laying her face on her knees. And the wind blew softly, the flowing leaves flying past her.

Standing, her hair danced around her, as a low growl escaped her throat. "Why? Why did you leave me?!" Her high voice screamed, warm bare feet touched the grass,her hands in fists. Tears ran down her cheeks forcefully, with no stop in sight.

Screaming, she punched the bark of the tree, leaving a dent. Warm liquid dripped down her thin, pale arm. Her head looking to the ground.

"M-Ms. Lina... Its time.." Said the saddened Princess, holding her hands together, her knuckles turning white.

"Alright!" Lina replyed, turning with a fake smile, the last of her tears dissappearing. Then, she gasped, as she felt her now cold blood touched her palm.

She was alive! Her mind cried both happy and sad. She would live for both of them... And hopefully he was watching...

"Amelia... Will there be lots of food?" The short woman asked her dumbfounded friend, who only slightly nodded.

"Godd!" She replyed as cheerfully as she could.

Watch Gourry.. I'll be happy for both of us.. Just wait for me.. Her mind pleaded, and then she walked to her friend, and cried.


Fanfiction