Untitled 13


Her tears still fell idlely down her cheeks, as she touched her wettened skin softly. It was true... And now.... Now she couldn't deny it anymore. The person her heart cried for did not feel the same for her. And that hurt, it hurt a lot.

At first she thought their was no compation, seeing the difference's between the two women and all. Surely he would pick the most femine, the one who would always be there...

Wrong. And only to painfully she felt the truth dwell on her. Her insides turning and reminding her of what had happened. She closed her soft, kind eyes to the world, as the well known music began to play, her purple hair covering her eyes slightly by the way she looked down. She bite her lip now, and held back anymore tears. The maidens breath was now shakey, but at least she was for the most part, under control.

Some things were said around her, probably about the occasion. Then finally, it was over. Looking up, she saw the two she dreaded most run up to her inthusasticly.

"Ah hey!" A certain red head said, slightly blushing and winking.

"How are you?" A blonde asked next to her, with the same blush.

Syphiel quickly bowed, drying her eyes, and exclaiming, with a fake smile, "Congradulations! It was a bueatiful wedding!" She told them, her insides crying... Bleeding....

And she smiled.


Fanfiction