Untitled Songfic 2


Hurray for a child
That makes it through

The sorceress curled into a ball as her guardian sat next to her. Shaking, she looks up to him as he slowly smiles down at her.

"Why do we have to go through this, Gourry?" She asks, and he can see the fading tears in her eyes.

If there's any way
Because the answer lies in you

"Lina.. I wish i could stop this...But you know that we are the only chance of keeping the world here and stuff..." The swordsman looked sadly at his friend, and her eyes shook.

"Give someone else the damn job!"She sobbed, clutching her shoulders.

They're laid to rest
Before they know just what to do
Their souls are lost
Because they could never find
What's this life for

Hesitently, Gourry put his arm around his compainion. He didn't know what else to do...

"And how would you know anyway?" She wiped her tears once again, looking up to him with red cheeks.

I see your soul, it's kind of gray I see your heart, you look away

His gaps caught in his throat, as he held his breath. "Lina..."

You see my wrist, I know your pain
I know your purpose on your plane

Slowly he removed his glove, to show her his hidden pain, and to show her the way. "Lina..." He said softly again, looking in her eyes. "Thats why you should forget... Just forget the bad stuff. You'll be a lot happier.. And the bad stuff wont get you Lina.." Tears now stung his own eyes.

Don't say a last prayer
Because you could never find
What's this life for

Lina shook her head softly, making her hair fly with her. "N-No Gourry! Thats not true!" She told him, shaking and grabbing his shoulders.

But they ain't here anymore
Don't have to settle the score
Cause we all live
Under the reign of one king

And her shoulders slumped. She wasn't the only one in pain.. She fell quickly, falling against his chest.


Author's Notes

I know... Its stupid, just felt like it ^-~


Fanfiction