Amelia Pays Dearly


Setting: Lighting is being tested, cameras are set in place. You can see Leon and Bobby as they haul a new stage platform into the center. Lina is sitting in a chair supervising all. Zelgadis meanwhile is lifting up his desk as if it nothing. When in fact it weighed about 1000 lbs. 

"Oh hi, listen we are doing a little cleaning today. The fumigator will be coming in a few minutes. Its seems (angry glare at a certain princess) that a few hundred Chibi's have be turned loose in the studio and now we have to get rid of them." Said Zel


"Okay everybody here goes." Said the fumigator.

Clicking a switch on his control panel, he activated the power. Suddenly all the Chibi's that were in the studio came running. The machine was like a magnetic of good feelings and they wanted to be as close as possible to it. There were Lina's, Gourry's, Zel's, Xelloss and god no Amelia's.

"Amelia what were you up to?" yelled Lina only to find she was no where around. "Amelia where are you?"

"Here she is. I found her sneaking out the back." Xelloss then let go of Amelia's collar.

Zel, Lina, Xelloss, Leon, Bobby and the rest of the crew all glared at Amelia who was huddled within them.

"And who exactly gave you permission to play with my cloning machine?" There was a dangerous glint in Xelloss eyes as he said this. The other's though knew he wasn't serious (they hoped) and tried to hide their smiles. Amelia on the other hand, was scared. She had only meant to make one of each but instead it kinda got out of control and she ended up making hundreds.

"Now Amelia you are going to pay Dearly." Grabbing her by the scruff of the neck he took her over to the fumigator. "Now Amelia pay up!"

Still slightly freak out she looked up at the fumigator. On his shirt was the name of his company.

Dearly Bug Killers and Chibi adoption center.

"What?"

The rest of the group burst out laughing but Xelloss continued to look at her.

"Well come on Amelia you made the mess you have to pay for it now." Xelloss was getting inpatient; he had other things to do. "You didn't really expect us to pay for your mess did you?" Nudging her with his foot he encouraged her.

"Umm, ah okay. Give me a second." Reaching behind her, she pulled out her checkbook.

"How much?" She asked nervously.

"255.72 please."

Gulping slightly, Amelia wrote out the check. Daddy is going to kill me. After writing out the check and handing it over to the fumigator, Amelia looked back at Xelloss. The dangerous look had left his eyes to be replaced by laughter. Looking behind him she found the others to be laughing as well.

"They're laughing at me!" Amelia began to cry.

Lina seeing this managed to get hold of her laughter and walked over to the justice loving princess. Kneeling she grasped her shoulders.

"Amelia it's alright. No one's mad at you. It was just that the look on your face was priceless. I mean look at them. You guys aren't really mad at her, are you?"

The two women looked back at the men. When the guys saw this they tried their damnedest to keep a straight face but failed. Irritated at them, Lina casually threw a fireball over her shoulder and fried them all.

"You're sure you're not mad at me?" She asked.

"Positive. Look if it makes you feel any better today wasn't a show day. Therefore, you didn't screw up the schedule any. That and the fact that the place did need to be cleaned up some. So don't worry about it."

Drying her eyes on the back of her sleeve she said. "Oh good then I guess I'll be on my way." Jumping up she ran out the door.

The crew just stared then in unison. "That's Amelia for you."


Fanfiction