Slayers + A Trampoline = Fun, Fun, Fun, and Some Pain, and a Little Bit of Chaos, and Some More Pain ... Lots and Lots of Pain ... Gee ... This Title is Long, We'll Stop Now. Pain ... Hehehe


It was a normal way too hot , but still basically normal day. Considering it was in the wastelands, also known as Medicine Hat, Alberta. Chelle and Tasha were in Tasha's backyard, having trampoline fun. As usual Chelle had hurt herself but decided to ignore the throbbing pain in her ankle and continue bouncing. Singing and doing a little dance they had made up to go with the song that was blasting on the stereo, they didn't notice the strange purple haired man peering over the fecne.

They had just been dicus-er...argueing their bias' on who was better when they noticed this man.

"Shaddup! Xelloss is the best and I don't care what the hell you say!! HE RULES AND THAT'S THAT!!!" Chelle yelled at her bouncing friend.

"Xelloss is a gay prick and Valgarv could kick his prissy ass any damn day!!" There was a slight chuckle from another man who had appeared beside the first.

Still the argueing teenagers didn't take notice of these people until Chelle climbed off the trampoline to get her bottle of water sitting on the table by the fence. After getting about halfway to the table she noticed the two strangers and stopped dead.

"Hey who the hel-........oh. my. GOD....." she continued to blink and stare at the two men, Tasha completely obliviously bouncing on the tramp.

The curly, blonde haired girl slowly walked over to fence, pure and utter astonishment on her face, not believing one second of the whole thing. She opened the gate slowly and stared at them, "Oh my....God....it's it's it's YOU!!" was all she could manage.

The purple haired man grinned, beside the scowling strange blue man "Yes! It is me! And you must be you"

Chelle swallowed and blinked a few moments more, "Xe-Xe-Xelloss??...and Zelgadiss...?? This is it, I've finally completely lost it....."

Tasha who was STILL blindly jumping around, yelled to the other girl with her back to the others, as she could barely hear anything over the booming stereo, "Chelle-chan!!!! What are you doing!! Get your ass back up here!!!!" She turned around to continue yelling and stopped, mouth open.

"Tasha...lo-ok!" Chelle stuttered pointing to the two men.

By this time Tasha was a few inches from Zelgadiss' face, she poked him "WOW! It's really him!! Rock and everything!! I can't believe that Zel and Xel have come to visit me!!" There was a "ahem" sort of cough"...and Chelle-chan..." Then it dawned on her, "Is Valgarv here?! Where's Valgarv?! He's here right!" By this time she had Xelloss by the collar of his shirt as he smiled nervously at the frantic girl.

Chelle grabbed Xel by the arm and pulled him towards the trampoline "Come on, we're going trampolineing"

Xelloss looked confused, which was a rather rare event, "Wait. Where are we, Miss?? Who are you people and how do you know our names??....what's a trampolineing??"

Chelle stopped as Tasha was still poking an annoyed looking Zel and was asking "Where's Val??" repeatedly. "Umm....wait...you don't know where you are?" Xel shook his head. Tasha overheard this and got a rather evil looking grin, she could use this.

She stauntered up to the mazoku, "This, is TASHA LAND!! I am the lord, Lord of Tashiness, also known as Tasha. You must obey my every word, mazoku!!" Then laughed manichally, striking a pose with a victory sign.

Both Chelle and Xel and Zel blinked, and looked like they thought she should be in a nice rubber padded room. "ooookay, Tash. I think you have lost it...." Chelle looked at Xelloss, trying to ignore her caffine influenced friend. "You are in Tepee Town, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth. At Tasha's house....now lets go on the trampoline already."

((yawn here hands Tasha the keyboard Take it away Tashi-san!!))

((cracks her fingers and stretches her arms over her head Ok here goes nothing! Now where were we?.... Oh yeah..))

Tasha just glared at Chelle for ruining her fun and decided the hell with it. Trampolines were bouncy and fun and there was almost no thought was involved so it worked for her.

Chelle pathetically ((Hey! I'm not pathetic)) climbed on the tramp and then helped Xelloss up. "You have to take off your shoes for the full effect of trampolineing." ((Is that even a word? Oh well.. ^_^))

"And no staffs either." Tasha santched Xel's staff out of his hands and disposed of it rather roughly by tossing it across the yard and almost hitting her small dog, who was "ruffing" and sniffing Zelgadiss' leg with interest.

"Hey..." Xel whined as he kicked off his shoes, one of which came in contact with Zel's head.

"OWW! Stupid fruitcake!!" Zel complained as he rubbed the now forming bump on his head.

As Xel stepped onto the tramp he lost his balance. But luckly Chelle had been clinging to his arm and well... went down with him. As they laid there in a tangle of apendages Tasha shook her head.

"What? What is this thing?" Xel poked at the trampoline before trying to untangle himself from heart eyed teenager.

"it's called a trampoline and it bounces.... well not really... it bounces people." Tasha explained as she started bouncing tangling them up even more.

Akwardly Chelle and Xel got, Chelle of course the last one to get up and Xel teleporting himself upright. Chelle still clinging to Xel they all started to bounce. Xel doing little tiny bounces trying to balance himself with one hand and deattach Chelle from his other arm at the same time.

"Chelle." Tasha had put her hands on her hips.

"Yes!" She grinned, being fairly happy with the sittuation.

"Let go of Xel." She said plainly.

"But..." Giving Tasha puppy eyes.

"NOW!"

"oh...ok" She let go of Xel with tears swelling in her eyes.

As Xel began to get the hand of the whole concept of bouncing, he began to bounce higher and higher, his cape fluttering up and down.

"He he! Look at Xel's cape" Chelle pointed out.

"Heh heh! That's cool! Xel let me wear it!"

Xel quickly grabbed the cape defensively "No mine."

"Gimme the damn cape! That's an order god dammit! You'rein tasha land remember!"

Xel just raised an eyebrow and repeated, "No!"

Meanwhile Zelgadiss was scowling at the three of them in the shade of the table umbrella, still trying to get Tasha's dog away from his leg.

"Hey Zel!! Do ya wanna come and bounce?" Chelle shouted at him.

"NO! NO! He can't! He'll break it! No offense Zel"

He just scowled "I don't want to jump anyway. You all look like idiots!" He continued to glare at them.

All of a sudden ((cheesey drum roll Dun dun DA!)) guess who comes into the yard?!


Notes

Tune in next time to see.... read the possible conclusion but highly likely to be a conclusion, since we're both so lazy when it comes to writing and /or finishing our fics. So uh....just tell us what you think of "Slayers + a trampoline= fun, fun, fun, and some pain, and a little bit of chaos, and some more pain...lots and lots of pain....gee..this title is long, we'll stop now. Pain..hehehe" and NO FLAMES!!! Thank you and good night.


Fanfiction