Dragonuts Z


Goku the drunken druggie was walking around aimlessly one day when suddenly, out of the sky, came a saiyin space pod. Out of it stepped a tiny 3 inch tall man with an overly exaggerated widows peak and very spiky hair

????: Greetings, I am Vegi-ta. prepare to die kakarot. For you shall fall victim to my absolute power!

Goku: Are you sure about that?

Goku shakes his finger disapprovingly at Vegi-ta.

Vegi-ta: Kakarot! You won't get off that easily!

The midget launched to kai attacks right at the drunken fool, whom the devils named Goku's, head. However taking into consideration that Vegi-ta was so minuscule his attacks hit slightly lower than expected. In Goku's crotch. However the immense pain did not awaken Goku from his drunken stupor instead.

Goku: let's be friends you midget. Here we can play dress-up!

Goku slipped an itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot dress onto Vegi-ta.

Vegi-ta: You'll pay for this you drunk!

Vegi-ta flies into the hands of Bulma the 800 LB tubo who frequently had hired Goku for his "pimp" power.

Vegi-ta: let's be alone you large ball of love.

Goku: No Bulma! He's just using you to make me jealous.

Bulma: I must admit that power poll trick of yours has been getting pretty old. A cow..i mean girl like me could use some variety in her life.

Vegi-ta and Bulma retreat to Bulma's house which was conveniently located 10 feet from where they were standing. Then, magically and very oddly, 2 hours later Bulma and Vegi-ta return to Goku who had been spending his time banging his head into a large oak tree. Along with them are a teenage boy and a young girl.

Goku: Who are these people?!

Drunks: Hey Goku I'm Drunks!

Bra: Hi my name is Thong but everyone calls me Bra.

Goku: Why Bulma?!

Suddenly Kryllin the 7 foot tall giant with an astoundingly large afro that would put even Angela Davis to shame. He is accompanied by the midget named Pickle-o who, although taller than Vegi-ta (who isn't?) he is only a foot and a half tall.

Kryllin: Hey Goku what's up

Kryllin lifted one of his enormous feet. Vegi-ta looked up and saw the giant of a shoe coming straight at him. SQUISH Vegi-ta is caught under the incredible weight of the basketball-player-like Kryllin.

Pickle-o: No Kryllin! Pick up your foot!

Pickle-o grabs Vegi-ta by his overly spiked hair and gives Kryllin short lecture about why he needs to watch his step while he beats Vegi-ta till he awakens.

Vegi-ta: Ha now you will all die!

The midget named after Vegetables transformed into a horrible monkey beast. Pickle-o now had to use a magnifying glass himself just to see, now semi-microscopic, Vegi-ta. Vegi-ta is then beat up by an ant.

Goku: Vegi-ta No! Here eat this senzu bean

Goku shoves the bean, which is 3 times as large as Vegi-ta's mouth, into his "pie hole."

Vegi-ta unwillingly swallowed it. then suddenly, Vegi-ta returned to his normal size of 3 inches.


Notes

Thank you for reading this installment of Dragonuts Z I will have the rest of the story soon

-- by Rebekah Ford

Please do not copy this. It took me and my friend Ebony Black a very long time to come up with the concept. I would love if you were to put it on your Internet sight but do not claim it as your own. Also Dragon Ball Z and all logos, character names, and distinctive likeness thereof are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION. Special thanks to Akira Toriyama for coming up with DBZ. Thank you and enjoy.


Anime@Fan.Fic