Notes


Notes regarding some "minor" changes in the background of this fanfic;

^^ I can't remember whether zelgadiss is human or chimera in this story... But from now on, he will still be chimera, so he is relatively powerful in magic and speed.

I think the city he and lina are in now is sailune, and the political party zel is from is in Zephil, capital of Zephilia where Lina comes from, according to slayers novels.

I remember i said that there are MANY people that are part of this society that Philiolel has formed, but now i have changed my mind. There are very few magic users for the following reasons;

1. person must have been born with a particular mind structure to control the magic (it's hard to explain in english sorry``)

2. it's very time and energy consuming so people don't want to learn.

3. towns people only want peace, and don't want any concern with the militia, etc. This is because all magic users are classified into 3 groups; government related, rebels against the gov, and neutral wanderers (in chinese; lau long, in jap; rurouni).

4. Magic users are not accepted amongst commoners, because fighting is always occuring between the gov and rebels, so the people don't want their things destroyed because they already very poor.

Okay... So all magic users are classified in the above mentioned groups. The majority of wanderers/rurouni 's are on the side of the rebel's, but do not fight for personal reasons. (now that i think about it, it's kinda like Himera Kenshin's kind of life). Naga will be one such person. She is looking for the person who killed her mother, but because she is afraid of the sight of blood, she does not like to fight in close combat. (I'm not sure, but this is what i THINK it said in the novels...`` i can only read kanji and that's it... ><`` sorry.) So maybe she will join lina later... :)

okay, i think that's it!! :) i'm gonna write chap 10 now. :)


Part 10   |   Fanfiction