Part 2


"FOOD" crys Lina as she runs over to Ameila.

Ameila tosses up the fish screaming surpized by Lina. I quickly jump up and grab the fish. There so much. I hold the Fish up above by head as Lina runs around me trying to grab the fish like a little girl.

She so cute and beatiful. I love her.

I take the Fish over to the fire and start cooking them. Lina sits around waiting to eat.

I can't wait. Soon she will be mine.

"Mr. Gourry, When will be dinner" ask Ameila.

"Soon" I say then I wisper to her "After Lina eats"

Lina then smashes me over the head.

"OWWW" I cry "What did ya do that for!" I sit there rubbing my head. Lina and Ameila sighs together.

"Mr. Gourry how can you be so inseitive" Amelia say

"Your so dense" Lina yells at me

"Gourry, I'm not gonna eat it all" Lina yells at me.

That wasn't what I had meant

"But its True" I said, rubbing my head. Lina then sits down grumbling.

"Where is Zel?" Lina asks changing the subject.

"Ummm.....he said he was going........." I responded.

"Don't tell me you forgot where her was going." Lina said rolling her eyes. Amelia sighs. "You're so stupid" Lina says.

I turn back to cooking dinner. I can't wait. I must have her, But it hurts to play the fool around her.

you will have her. Yes you will have her, but not yet, my friend not yet

I sigh wanting, for the right moment to come, going back to cooking the dinner.

When will the time come, when?

Soon, very soon


I don't trust him. Something's changed in Gourry. There's something he is hidding. Hmmm. Maybe I'm just jealous. Lina does pays him more attention then she does to me.

Zel keeps on walking.

"I should go back" he finally says out loud.

"That's a good idea" responds Jade, coming out from no were, "But why?"

"I don't trust that Gourry, Something's changed in him, but you know that, why'd you ask?" He said to Jade.

"Just needed to hear you say it out loud, you understand that right?"

"Yeah I do" He said while reaching out to her. "Sister-Mine, Gods sometime you know me better then I know my-self"

"It does help that I am a part of you soul" Jade says as she takes Zel in her arms. Slowing melting into him, disappearing into thing air as he holds her.

"Time to go back" Zel says out lout to himself holding the air.


"Good night Amelia" Lina said to Amelia as she laid down to sleep. Lina was sitting by the fire warming herself up and looking over some spell books.

"What are you looking at" I asked

"Nothing you would understand, Gourry" Lina said sighing.

A slight snore come from the bundle of cloth that is Amelia.

How soon? I want her now.

soon, but someone is coming

I stand up and start looking around.

"What's up Gourry" Lina says watching me.

"Me" Zel says form up among the trees, coming down and towards the fire. "What is up Gourry, Are you sure, something seems different about you"

"Nothing, I just heard a sound."

Do it now

I walk over to Lina and pick her up. She lets out a surprised sound. I run of into the forest. I heard Zel pursuing.

"Levitation" I cry out and up I go into the sky.


What the hell! He cast a spell. Gourry can't us magic. Or can he. Lina is way to surprised to do anything, maybe.

"Amelia get up" I shout back "Levitation" I follow Gourry. Just then Jade appears beside me. "Go after her please" she cries out "he must not get her"

"Who must not?" I ask as I gain on Gourry.

Just then a bright flash happens, blinding me I lose control and plunge to the ground.


Have you got her?

"Yes I do, She's mine finally mine, all mine and maybe Zel is even dead as well, What a good day for me"

I set Lina down on the bed I had perpared for her. We were in a Cave like place that I had turned into a castel like thing. Of course with the help of her. Finally Lina was mine, all mine.

Zel was not supposed to die, remeber! what happened to the deal, I was saposed to get Zel! what did you do with him?

Shoot I knew I forgot something oh well.

"The last I saw him was him falling to the ground, sorry if you don't get him"

The deal was I get Zel and you get Lina, no Zel no Lina, I mean that.

"I keep her no matter what" A low snarl comes from out of nowere.

I gave you your powers and I can take them away and I can take her away as well. So either get Zel, or else....

Damn. Damn her to hell, i am not going to lose Lina and Will not be threaten by her. Damn her to hell and beyond. shit what am I going to do.

"Well what do you want me to do go back and search for him?"

Yes, but not as you.

"What do you mean by that......oh I see" my body was being changed into a women. great this is not funny.

"Turn me back now"

Bring Zel to me or stay a women for the rest of your life.

"Damn you to hell bitch"

Been there or done that.

All the lights in the cave went out and suddenly i was in the forest once again. naked, in a females body.

I hear a babbeling brook near by, following the sound and soon i come arcoss a river, looking into the river,


Part 3   |   Fanfiction