MST2.34k: One Night After Another (By Selece of Water)


Notes

navy = document to be MSTed

Disclaimer:

Zelgadis, Rezo, Xeros and Lina all belong to TV Tokyo, Software Sculptors, and their original creators (I'm sorry! I can't remember their names, and I don't know how to read kanji!). I am using these characters without permission, and not for money. Thank you in advance for not sueing me.

The idea of MST3K belongs to Best Brains.

ChaDi, Cha, Di, Silent Steel, and the Beast of Chaos are all copyrighted to me. Passion is copyrighted and created by Passion (berry@sugar-river.net), Shokka is copyrighted to Shokka (degen@con2.com) and Skeksis is copyrighted to Skeksis/Klepto (khelkhet@shaard.trekmush.org)

Beast Wars and all the relevant terms and names belong to Hasbro

The characters of Final Fantasy 5 belong to Square, Japan Square, Squaresoft, and any other of the Square sister-companies that stretch pretty much world-wide.

The fanfic One Night After Another belongs to Selece of Water, and she's welcome to it.

Yes, Sarah is being a pervert again and entering the land of Lemon-MSTing.


Cue less than normal opening music

In the not so distant future
About 2000 B.C.
There was a writer named Silent Steel
one of many, you see

She was done with her job for the day
Getting her next chapter underway
Making a villain vanish without a trace
When her brother got bored and shot her into space!
(Bro, I am going to kill you!)

The Anonymous singers hide behind part of the scenery

Beast of Chaos:

I'll send her horrid Fanfics
Some of the worst I can find (falala)
She'll have to sit and read them all
It just might fix her mind (falala)
(It's horribly twisted, ya know)

Anonymous singers:

Now keep in mind she can't control
when the fanfics begin or end
Because she used those special parts
To keep from being blown up by her friends!

- Slayers Roll call! -

Xeros!         (I got the camera!)
Zelgadis!         (Give that back, you purple fruitcake!)
Rezo!         (What am I doing here?)
Lina!         (Grrrr ...)
FIIIRRREEBAAALLL!!!

If you're wondering how she eats and breathes
And other science facts (falala)
Keep in mind it's just a fic
And you really should relax
For Maniac Slayers Theatre 2.34k!

fade out music, and Anonymous singers split to go practice their new lounge act in Abu Dhali


(Satellite of Missing Sanity)

The view is of the main room of the sattellite, complete with giant tub of yarn, and everyone is lounging around looking utterly bored. Well, Xeros isn't bored, but that's because he's being used as a dartboard by Lina, Silent Steel, and ChaDi.

Zelgadis: So, when's the next time their sattellite will be in close enough orbit for us to talk with them.

Rezo: According to the computer, not for another few days.

ChaDi: I wonder how well Silver's going to survive being with all those Predacons.

(Sattelite of Die-Cast)

Utter chaos. Silverbolt is hiding behind the R chamber in one corner of the room, as the four Predacon femmes chase the whimpering Waspinator around the room.

Waspinator: Wazzpinator no like thizz!

Shokka: Just shut up and take your punishment, ya brainless wasp!

Passion: I'm HUNGRY!

Silverbolt: thinking Should I help him or not? I cannot in all conscience strike a lady, but what they think of doing is most dastardly ... but it would take combat to help Waspinator ...

And then the twins spotted Silverbolt's hiding place.

Skeksis: The Maximal!

Garthim: Hiding behind the R chamber!

Passion: Whoooo-hoooo!! LUNCH!

(SoMS)

Rezo shrugs, upon hearing ChaDi's question. Lina tosses another dart at Xeros, managing to hit him directly between the shoulderblades.

Rezo: We'll find out how they're doing once they're close enough to talk to.

Silent Steel: In any case, the next fic has arrived and been unzipped ... Oh lordy ...

Zelgadis: I do not like the sound of that.

Lina: What's wrong?

Silent Steel: I'll tell you in the theatre, since we can't avoid watching it.

Xeros: Sounds nasty. Arigatou.

Lina: That is so like you, to enjoy bad news.

Xeros: Well, let's get into the theatre!

(Theatre Doors)

Door 1 (It's a flying carpet. They all pile on it, and zip on down a corridor to the next door)

Door 2 (A large chunk of fruitcake. The quick application of Xeros to it soon has it out of the way.)

Door 3 (It's a large poster of Firia with her mace out, ready to hit someone. Xeros distracts everyone and steals the poster when they're not looking)

Door 4 (The iceberg that sunk the Titanic, complete with a few frozen sailors. Some carefully placed fireballs, and the group passes on)

Door 5 (Happosai darts out of nowhere, and is promptly flattened into the ground by Zel and Rezo. Lina steals the key from Happosai, and opens the nearby gate)

Door 6 (It's a wooden wall. They pick up Xeros and use him as a battering ram to get through)

Door 7 (It's a brick wall. Xeros the battering ram to the rescue!)

(Theatre)

The room is large, plain, and equipped with six chairs and a huge screen. Lina sits in the far seat, with Zel beside her, Silent Steel next, then Rezo, and finally ChaDi with Xeros on the far end.

Silent Steel: Well, let's begin.

~*~ Yet an interesting hentai fanfic by the talented Selece of Water,

All - SSteel: turn and stare at Silent Steel

Lina: Another ...

Zelgadis: ... lemon ...

Rezo: ... fic?

All - SSteel: ARE YOU NUTS?!

Silent Steel: Shush.

Xeros: grinning manically I like this!

its for Final Fantasy 5, the best fianl

Silent Steel: Final.

fantasy written. Well this is really only my opinion so dont

Zelgadis: Don't or do not.

go trying to beat me with a freak stick or something...I need no more bruises thank you...Well you know all the copyrights and stuff so I need no more hurting again...

All: SUE THEIR ASS OFF!!

have fun with the story. Hope you like it. ~*~

Lina: No.

-----------------------------
One Night After Another
by Selece of Water

Silent Steel: Well, now we know who to hunt down later.

ChaDi: Tell Garthim. She'll find the twit.

"HOLY!!" Lenna yelled in a mad rage

ChaDi: Isn't that rather redundant?

to kill the ugly beast with was Neo-ExDeath.

Xeros: Did that make any sense?

Rezo: No more sense than you ever do.

Lenna the traveler along with Faris, her sister, Butz her little crush, and Kirle, Galufs cute little granddaugter. She threw

Lina: Faris, Butz, Kirle, Galufs ... What's with the names?

Zelgadis: And why do they all sound like they have something to do with the bathroom?

her white magic attack at the final boss

ChaDi: Since when is a monster called a final boss?

Silent Steel: When said monster and characters are part of a video game.

ChaDi: Ah.

as the four of them watched it deteriorate before the winners of the battle. They had all survived the power of the Mu and the darkness of hell and overcame yet another freakish hell-daemon.

As it perished, the four all rejoiced

All: monotone Yay.

at the fact that the is now in one piece...literally...and that the threat had passed and

Silent Steel: The what is now one piece?

Xeros: I have no idea.

ChaDi: Do we even care?

All: No.

once a again the two worlds had been merged as one. Kirle could now live with Faris, Lenna, and Butz, as well as her telepathically linked chocobos and moogles.

Lina: (Kirle) And all the cute little empathic bunnies ...

Xeros: gags Don't make me throw up.

Silent Steel: I am having a JTHM moment, do not disturb me. begins sharpening her claws and sword

ChaDi: groans Just when I thought things couldn't be worse.

Lenna and Faris could now rule the newly restored Kingdom of Tycoon, Butz could go back to his little town of Lix and live with his friends and think of about the past, and lastly, Cid and Mid remained in the Ronkan Ruins to learn more about the primitive technology that exsisted before their time.

Zelgadis: So Butz is in Lix?

Rezo: That sounded utterly wrong.

Zelgadis: thinks about it Urgh ... You're right. turns green

Lenna sat in her room in her sheer blue nightgown gazing up at perfectly clear night and stars shinning so brightly. She walked up to her window and leaned against the stone window sill. The coldness of the sill against her breasts started to make her nipples harden a bit.

ChaDi: thoughtful Do they really do that?

All-ChaDi: stare at ChaDi

ChaDi: What? ... How should I know, I don't have those! And I'm a robot, for Primus's sake!

She was a bit tired and felt like going to sleep and she looked once more up at the sky and heard a short short behind her. She stopped

Xeros: A short short? What ...

ChaDi: ... the slag? What's a short short?

Silent Steel: A pair of chopped-off jeans ... I don't know?!

dead in her tracks standing perfectly still waiting to hear it again. She could hear the faint sound of breaths. Lenna turned around in a panic to see Butz standing there in his traveler uniform starring

Rezo: So he's covered in stars?

Zelgadis: Maybe he's festooned with lit firecrackers.

Xeros: That would mean a quick end to this fic.

Silent Steel: Somehow, I don't think the author wanted this to be short.

straight

ChaDi: ... into the refuse bins.

All: We wish!

at her. She sighed in relief of his presence.

Lina: I'd be screaming in terror.

Rezo: Or he'd be crispy.

Lina: Just what are you trying to say?

"Butz...What are you doing here?" Lenna mutter silently Butz just smiled and walked up to her, standing just in front of her. He admired her beauty and revealing attire looking in her eyes.

Xeros: ... so just how do you see her bod when you're looking in her eyes?

"To see you of course...My Princess Lenna" Butz said with a slight smirk across his lips.

Lina: If he starts licking his lips I'm going to be sick.

Lenna smiled and looked back up at him. She smirked a bit and walked past him to her desh and sat down on a chair and crossed her legs and arms in front of her. She could see it in his eyes what he was expecting from her that night but she felt like making him admit it to her.

She smirked up at him and narrowed her eyes, "Why are you really here...you know theres a reason behind your visit...so come out with it dear..."

He walked up to her again and picked her up and stood her up,

ChaDi: So ... he took her on a date and never showed?

Silent Steel: After walking to her and picking her up.

ChaDi: This does not make any sense.

Rezo: disgusted Welcome to the world of bad lemon writers, ChaDi.

"You know why I'm here...why play games love?"

Xeros: ... I just want to rip out your eyes and feed them to you.

All - Xeros: back away from Xeros

She traced her fingers down his sides and looked up at him smiling innocently,

"What games? I just want to know why your here again for the 4th night in a row...there must be some little reason behind all of this...Now...are you gunna

Zelgadis: Going to or gonna.

Lina: He's gunning for her?

Rezo: She's going to shoot him?

All: We wish!

tell me why your here with me tonight?"

He knelt down and slid his arm around her ass and put her over

Xeros: And now we are getting into lemon territory.

All: turn green

Lina: Where are the censors when you need them?

his shoulder and carried her to her bed and layed

Xeros: Laid.

Rezo: I don't want to think about that.

her down on her back leaning over her.

"I have a very good reason for being here, it takes my mind off of my lonliness and back onto you...literally..." Having said that he slipped the straps off of her shoulder and down to her ankles and off tot he

Silent Steel: To the.

side. He smiled looking over her body. Lenna looked up at him blushing alittle thinking she may have made her wording laittle

ChaDi: Do we even want to bother with that little typo?

All: Nah.

blunt.

"Ok well I think enough has been said right here." Lenna whispered silently, "Its a good thing you came I was getting tired and was about to go to sleep love."

He got down on top of her and took her left breast into his mouth and played with her nipple on his tounge. He played with her other in his hands squeezing and fingering her nipple. With his other hand her rubbed her clit making sure every part of her body was being plesured.

Silent Steel: Pleasured.

Others: just look green

She moaned loud making sure he knew she wanted more. His hand left her clit and traced around her pussy and slipped two fingers up her as far as he could and Lenna threw her head back and panted louder and slid her arms around his back.

Xeros + SSteel: bored Yay.

Others: disgusted groans

He lifted himself off of her and removed his clothes from his as Lenna sat upright watching him, waiting for him to disrobe himself.

ChaDi: AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!! transforms

Others: stare at the two small dinos that ChaDi became

Di: What the slag are you staring at?!

Cha: Di, it's not often an entity has two seperate personalities in her other form.

She looked over his muscular body and leaned back as he pressed himself against her breasts and stomach and pushed the head of his dick into her.

All: o.O hide behind their chairs.






All: peek out behind their chairs

Lina: Looks like it's over ...

All: move back to sit in their chairs

told her that he loved her.

Di: Slag this! Where's some violence?!

Lenna blushed alittle and leaned against him and told him that she loved him to and fell asleep.

Butz watched Lenna fall asleep a quietly picked himself up and put his clothes back on and took one last look at her beauty.

"Sweet dreams my love...See you tomarrow night" With that he walked out to his room and fell asleep as well.

-----------------------------

All: ...

Xeros: ... it's over?

Silent Steel: Really over?

Rezo: It's over!

All: YAY!

Wasn't that just so lovely?

Lina: No.

Others: Damn.

Well I hope you at least got alittle from it and don't hate it at the moment...

Di: I slaggin' hate it! No one got blown up!!

Cha: Why am I not surprised?

Ja Minna
?1999 January 9
~ $elece ?ro?uctions ~

Zelgadis: Is it over now?

Silent Steel: Seems to be.

Di: Let's get the slag outta here!

(Theatre Doors)

Door 7 (It's a brick wall. Xeros the battering ram to the rescue!)

Door 6 (It's a wooden wall. They pick up Xeros and use him as a battering ram to get through)

Door 5 (Happosai darts out of nowhere, and is promptly flattened into the ground by Zel and Rezo. Lina steals the key from Happosai, and opens the nearby gate)

Door 4 (The iceberg that sunk the Titanic, complete with a few frozen sailors. Some carefully placed fireballs, and the group passes on)

Door 3 (It's a large poster of Firia with her mace out, ready to hit someone. Xeros distracts everyone and steals the poster when they're not looking)

Door 2 (A large chunk of fruitcake. The quick application of Xeros to it soon has it out of the way.)

Door 1 (It's a flying carpet. They all pile on it, and zip on down a corridor to the main room)

(SoMS)

Everyone troops into the main area, chatting and looking rather relaxed. A light is blinking on the comm.

Xeros: Hey, message coming through!

He whacks the button, and the ever-shifting face of the Beast of Chaos shows quite plainly on the screen. Today one eye was green, one blue, and the middle one was yellow. And he had a second set of arms.

Beast of Chaos: Well, how'd things go?

Lina: Terrible.

Silent Steel: It was a lemon, but not as bad as some. Rather middle-range.

Xeros: Rather boring, if you ask me.

Rezo: We don't want to know.

Di: I wanna kill something.

(SoD-C)

All four femmes are leaning against a wall, obviously exhausted and panting for breath. Shokka's asleep. Silverbolt and Waspinator are playing a game of chess.

Waspinator: Femmme-botzz crazzy.

Silverbolt: That is quite correct, but it's rude to say so where they can hear you.

Cue abnormal ending music


MST 5   |   Fanfiction