A Quick Little Visit


Admittably, this happens every once in a while. Not often, but it happens. I wake up, take my shower, do my normal getting dressed routine, come downstairs, and one of my favorite characters is eating the last of the Chex cereal. This morning it was Xeros.

"What are you doing here?" He flipped a spoonful of cereal at me. "I want to discuss what you're doing in those fanfics of yours."

Sigh. I am not up to putting up with this turkey so early in the morning. "Do you normally sleep till eleven o'clock?"

Ok, not so early in the morning. How about so soon after waking up? "What do you wanna gripe about this time?"

"What's going on with Washu? Why is she so f****** prevalent in that story?"

"It was the best way to get all the characters there." I shrugged, putting a bowl on the counter and getting out the can opener. "Be careful, or I'm gonna pair you with Amelia, ya twat. No swearing at the author, ok?" I pulled out a can of chili and began opening it. "Be glad I haven't indulged my sense of perverse and turned you female."

"That might be fun."

"You're weird."

"Thank you."

"And borderline suicidal."

"What?"

"Just a little foreshadowing." He gave me a blank look. "Nevermind. Go away, you're bothering me."


Fanfiction