Part 1


Firia hummed softly as she shook out the bedroom rug, a small cloud of dust rising from it. She was not yet used to speaking all that much, and her voice was still quite raspy.

A faint squeak was her only warning. Firia yipped as two arms and a pair of indigo-violet wings wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her sides. A husky, playful growl rumbled near her ears, immediately identifiable as Xeadis. She squirmed, giving annoyed squeaks, trying to get loose so that she could turn to look at him.

"Oh no, not this time, beloved." Xeadis gave a husky chuckle as Firia squeaked in indignation. Admittably, he did miss her voice, but he found her range of little noises absolutely adorable. Moving swiftly, he had soon dragged her back inside and upstairs, pausing only briefly in the main room to nod in greetings to his brother and Lina.

Once upstairs, he quickly had her hands tied together and to the bedpost, easily pinning her down on the bed. Firia sighed, then gave a happy moan. She loved it when her husband was feeling playful. So much variety on the basic missionary position ... and a wide range of others.


Zelros chuckled, watching Xeadis disappear upstairs with Firia.

"With the way they go at it, I'm surprised we're first." Lina sounded amused, her hands lightly rubbing over her enlarged belly. And her aching back. She looked down at her stomach. "Only three weeks more, and you're being evicted. It'll be nice to sleep comfortably again."

Zel stood up with a smile, wrapping his arms around his wife's waist from behind, pulling her back to lean against him. "Well, to be honest, we won't be sleeping comfortably until our little one is sleeping through the night."

"Please, don't remind me. I'd rather not worry about that until I have to deal with it." They stood in silence, their thoughts slowly unfolding within their minds. Zel chuckled, an errant thought coming to mind. "Perhaps we could name her Eris?"

Lina scowled up at Zel. "Are you nuts?! There's no way I'm naming our son after that psycho-woman! His name will be Zelgadis, what yours was."

Zel frowned, although the argument was one that had gone over many times. "No. Our daughter will be named after you."

Lina stuck out her tongue, crossing her eyes. Zel laughed, cuddling her close. "Why is it that I can never stay mad at you?"

"Maybe I'm too cute?"

"Something like that. Do you think we can decide on names for both a boy and a girl? So as to cover all possibilities?"

"Oh, I dunno ... arguing has been quite a bit of fun." Lina's eyes grew serious, contemplating something. "You know, Firia really wants a baby of her own."

"She and Xeadis do have a lot more problems to get around though. Human-mazoku pairings work better overall in regards of offspring, and I'm still partially human."

"But his being part dragon should help!"

"It should, but his blood is of the Ancient type, not a Gold. That and he was a pure Mazoku for almost longer than Saichuro has been alive."

"You know, that's still something I don't really understand. How could he have been a pure-blooded Mazoku when he was made from an Ancient dragon?"

"Until recently, all except the most basic parts of his heritage were locked away from him. Mazoku is more than just heritage, but attitude as well."

Both of them jumped as Firia's shriek echoed through the house. They looked up, the main bedroom just above where they were standing in the bottom floor.

"Sounds like he's really putting a lot of effort into this session."

Loud moaning could be clearly heard through the ceiling.

"Sounds like she's giving back as good as she gets."

"Is it just me, or is the ceiling moving a bit?"


Part 2   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction