Resemblance


The soft hiss of a door sliding open, marking the return of one much beloved ...

"Back so soon, dear? I would have thought the plans to terminate several hours from now."

A faint click as a wooden spoon is set upon it's tray by the stove, followed by the slightly louder sound of a staff being set upon the floor by the door.

"I had to throw it completely out the window ... Ms. Inverse opted instead of Mr.Gabriev, to see Mr.Greywers."

"Tsk tsk ... such a disappointment. Would you care for tea or sake with dinner?"

"Sake, please ... ah, salmon and tempura? You spoil me, love."

The sharp clink and scrape of silverware upon plates, paused occasionally for the swallowing of sake, or the soft glug of sake being poured into a cup.

"Now ... has my sister been behaving herself?"

"Tolerably well ... she is rather energetic, at times ... much like my own younger sister. However did you deal with her when she was travelling with you?"

"Oh, that fashion sense of mine came in great help in dealing with her ... I also took a leaf from my mother's book in dealing with me when I was young."

"Mmm ... I do like how that outfit looks upon you, without those horrid spiked shoulderpads. So ... very revealing."

"Why do you think I wore it tonight? ... Oh please, do take off that hideously restrictive bandaging. I much prefer you as yourself ... such a pity you had to cut your hair for this guise."

"Well, I couldn't let her guess who I really was, now could I, love?"

"No ... I guess not. But please, let's just be ourselves tonight, please?" A soft rustle of fabric. "I've missed you so much these past months beloved."

"I ... I can see-feel that love ... come, my beloved 'Nahga', let us retire for the night, and leave the dishes for the morning?"

Soft, delighted laughter.

"As you wish, my dear, dear 'Xellos'."


Notes

Okayo! Any guesses as to who these two really are? The title is a clue! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first person:

Luna, in the guise of Xellos.

The second person:

Sylpheel, who had hidden in the guise of Nahga.

Yes, I am warped.


Fanfiction