Part 10


"Are you sure this is the house you saw him in, Lance?" Keith hissed, looking over the barrels they were hiding behind. Lance nodded. "Gheeze, that place is almost a frickn' castle!"

"There's no way it could be someone else. It had to have been Lotor." Lance pulled Keith back down just as a troop of presumably gaurds passed. Pidge snuck up from where he had been eavesdropping on a conversation on the other end of the alley.

"Hey, according to those goons, there was some sort of funeral procession going on today for the two who rule this area. One of the people invited brought a trio of strange blue-skinned people with him, and left them at the royal manor. Currently they're heading back to the manor, but they're stopping with people on the way."

"So if were going to do anything, we'd better do it now." Keith decisively struck his palm with his fist as they all turned to look at the manor.

"What are you doing?" The voice was chirpy, happy ... and right behind them. As one, the voltron force turned to look behind them. Elizabeth smiled smugly, then spoke. "My brother's going to love making you talk!"


"Xer-kun!" Elizabeth chirped, smiling demonically as he stepped through the door after Firia. "Look what I found!"

"So I see ... any idea who they are?" Xeros leaned over and looked Pidge in the eyes.

"They are the Voltron force." Lotor stalked into the room, snarling his words.

"What's Voltron?" The door slammed shut behind Lina as her curiosity echoed through the suddenly silent room.


Data was shared over warm mugs of coffe and tea, and soon the voltron force was accepted into the general atmosphere of faint trust and suspicion normal to any meeting that had Zel, Lina, and Xeros in the same room. Or within twenty miles of each other. Or any such meeting with Firia and Xeros, for that matter. The decision was made that serious conversation would have to wait for morning, when everyone was well-rested, and thinking clearly.


Part 11   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction