Part 14


"TROLL ATTACK!!" Amelia screeched, running up to the main group from behind them. She had stopped to give one of her justice speeches from on top of a rock, and everyone else had simply continued walking. However, with slaveringly gross trolls appearing over the horizon, it seemed a good idea to listen at least briefly to her warning.

Xeros yawned, cracking his knuckles. "Why don't you all go on ahead, I'll deal with this."

"Ah, feeling a trifle peckish, aren't we, Xeros?" Firia sneered, walking past him at a rapid pace. He gave her a rather sharp-toothed grin. "I don't see you sticking around to watch, my selfish dragon."

"Namagomi Mazoku." Firia hissed before disappearing around the curve of a hill. Lina shook her head and began shooing the voltron force after Firia. "Believe me, you don't want to see what he does when he feeds."

Lotor moved reluctantly, not liking being ordered. He glanced behind them briefly ... and was the first to move out of sight, faintly green.


It was hours later when Xeros rejoined the main group, and his clothes were impeccable. Lina glanced at him briefly before speaking. "Rushed it a little, didn't you? Normally it takes you a week or longer."

Xeros shrugged, a sated and smug smile upon his face. "Time is of the essence in this journey. That and this group was delightfully responsive to the torture."


Not that much later, they came upon an inn and decided to stay for the night. Due to the high number of people in thier group, they ended up sharing rooms, causing a chain of events that would go down in the Inn's history as the craziest.

"WHADDYA MEAN I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH THAT NAMAGOMI MAZOKU!?"

"Hey, it's better than sharing a room with Hunk. He snores like you wouldn't believe."

"Firia, you're the only one he won't do anything to."

"Pidge, you wanna take those words back?"

"Not particularly, Hunk."

"THERE IS NO WAY I AM SHARING A ROOM WITH THAT NAMAGOMI MAZOKU!!"

"I think you had better take them back, Pidge."

"There's no need to scream, Firia. I don't like it any better than you do."

"Shut up Xeros!!"

"OH HO HO HO HO HO HOO!!"

"Make me, you selfish dragon."

"Oh *&%$! She caught up with us!"

"Pidge! Hunk! Cut it out or take the fight outside!"

"So, Lina! You tried to keep the sweet deal from the Great and Mighty Nahga?! OH HO HO HO HO HO HO!!"

"Lance, you're not helping any! Quit punching Hunk!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Nahga. Wha - ! GODDAMNIT FIRIA, DO YOU WANT TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN?!"

"Should I punch you instead then, eh Keith?"

"You moron!"

"NAMAGOMI MAZOKU!!"

"FIRIA! Put the mace AWAY!!"

"SELFISH DRAGON!!"

"NAMA ... oops ... "

" ... "

" ... "

"I think the innkeeper is going to be mad at us when he wakes up."


Part 15   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction