Part 6


His son ... so young, so vibrant... so undeserving of youth! Why should his son be young while he was growing old?! So much yet to do ... so much yet to do ...

"Your majesty! Crown Prince Lotor has sent coordinates that may be those of the planet you have sent us to search for."

The gaurds voice, so abrasive, and yet so alive ... remove him. Such a simple thing to do, with the magic. The magic had aged him, and yet, he was only alive now because of it. A trap within a trap within a promise ...

"My lord, it is the planet you seek."

Haggars voice, also abrasive ... but still necessary. She must work the spell ... the spell to make him young again.

"Arm my flagship. We leave within the hour."


"I am Zelas Metallium, this is my general-priest, Xeros Metallium. Neither of us means you harm."

A sly smile sat upon her lips as she watched the Prince, her gold jewelry jingling faintly with every slight movement of her head. The young man who stood beside her smiled as well, his eyes closed, his head tilted to one side.

"Why should I trust you? You brought us here unwillingly." Lotor eyed the woman suspiciously, her hair shimmering in the pale light of the room.

"Come now, Prince Lotor. I have a bargain for you."

"Who are you?"

"I am Zelas Metallium, and he is Xeros Metallium, my General-Priest. And she," Zelas nodded to a figure who had just appeared behind Lotor. "Is Elizabeth."

"Mother, I - "

"Not now, dear. Pester your brother instead." The girl sulkily walked past Lotor to stand at Xeros's side, beckoning him to lean down so that she could whisper in his ear.

"What is this bargain?"

"The removal of something from this world ... and the granting of your father's wish, without it costing you your life."

"Costing my life? I don't even know what he wants with this planet, how could you know?"

"Sore wa himitsu desu!" The three chimed in perfect harmony.


Part 7   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction