Deadly Secrets


Notes

Ooh... dark fic... Dating abuse is something that sickens me, and I hate the people that try to dominate someone like that. I based this story on a fic I read on the Slayers Fanatics mailing list that's something like "Parallel Truths" [by Anji].


Lina gently touched her eye, wincing. A nice size bruise was starting to puff up there. She frowned. He really didn't mean to hit me, she rationalized. It's just... everything has him so wound up...

It wasn't the first time this had happened.

I think Amelia's starting to see through my bandit story, she thought with little humor. Gods, why do I let him do this?

The sorceress picked up a brush and mechanically slid the bristles through her hair. The simple gesture made her feel a little better. She smiled at her reflection, and winced as the smile made her bruise feel known.

The next time we fight, she vowed, I'll fight back. I won't let him hit me anymore.

A hand grabbed her waist, and spun her around. She looked up, startled, into his eyes. "Lina," he started. "I-I don't know what came over me." His hand slowly ran over her curves. "I didn't mean to hit you. It was an accident."

She sighed, and shook her head. "I-it's alright," she said softly.

He smiled, and kissed her. What happened next... it had lost all meaning to Lina. At one time, sex had been an outlet of passion for them. It had love.

Now, it was just an act. Just an act, to show her that he was in control. That he was the dominant one. Once they finished, Lina laid against him, her mind whirling. She slowly ran a hand over his chest.

Yes, she thought, scraping the stone surface with her nails, the next time Zel and I fight, I will fight back.

I won't let him dominate me anymore.


Fanfiction