Epilogue: White Memories


Lina brushed back a lock of fiery red hair, staring at the city of white magic, Sailoon. "We're here," she whispered to Zelgadis, falling back slightly into his arms.

The chimera snuck a look at Naga, watching her try to haggle the price of the ice cream cone down to a low price. "Are you sure she would want this? She seems happy as Naga."

Shaking her head, the girl replied, "It's not fair to her or to her family."

Zel sighed, remembering how Amelia reacted to his knowledge of how her older sister ran away. "You're right there."

She turned around, smiling happily. "I am, aren't I?" The redhead kissed his cheek quickly, then turned to Naga, who was cheerfully licking her ice cream.

"This is heaven, Lina!" the woman said, slurping up the quickly melting sweet confection.

"Naga, I need to say hi to Prince Philionel," Lina told her. "It would be rude to be in town, and not say hi to him or Amelia, wouldn't it?"

"Y-yeah..." Naga said unsteadily, blinking rapidly. Confusion clouded her blue eyes, then she shook her head, standing proudly. "It would be rude! Let's go, Lina!"

Lina smirked up at her lover's amused face. "I would say it's not funny, but I would be lying through my teeth," she said, watching the ever-so-proud Naga walk down the streets of Sailoon as heads swiveled to see the busty girl in a black bikini stride past them.

Zel just snorted at that.


"Hm? Who do you say is here?"

"Outta my way," a hot tempered voice said. A familiar slip of a girl walked into the room, tossing her red locks. "How ya doing, Phil? How's Amelia doing?"

"Lina-san!" Philionel cried cheerfully. "To what do I owe this honor?" Then, he stopped, and took in her clothing. "Why, Lina-san, I didn't think you owned anything other than your sorceress clothing!"

Lina shrugged, and held her hand out as another familiar figure entered the room. Zelgadis took her hand, squeezing it gently. "I'm in town, so I thought I'd come say hi. The clothing..." she faltered. "A lot has happened." With her other hand, the girl smoothed her simple white shirt, and stuck the hand in the pocket of her black breeches. "Is Amelia here?"

"Alas, no," Phil said. "She has decided to visit Syphiel-san and Gourry-san. Why do you ask?"

The girl shook her head. "No reason." She turned to Zel, eyebrow raised.

He coughed. "If you'll excuse us, we have to get Lina fed before her stomach deafens me."

"Hey!" Lina replied, miffed.

A woman stuck her head around the door. "Hey, did someone say something... about..."

Phil started slightly, taking in her features. Lina looked between the two of them, and pulled slightly on Zel's arm. They both left, leaving the two of them alone.

"At least I now see the link between Phil and Amelia," Lina whispered as they left, looking at her female companion.

The woman just stood there, looking at the Crown Prince. "Y-you're so familiar..."

"G-gra...?" he asked weakly.

A black dragon... appearing on her stomach... waking up?

"Are you...?"

Memory

Her blue eyes filled with tears as she fell into Philionel's arms, smiling happily. "Daddy!"


Lina looked back, holding Zel's arm. "I think Gracia woke up." She smiled softly, leaning into the hard body next to her. "Seeing Philionel and Naga, sorry, Gracia, together... Is it just me, or does it seem like Amelia get her looks more from her mother?"

Zel nodded. "Yeah." He leaned down to kiss Lina's fiery locks. "So, do you where do you want to eat?"

"It doesn't matter," she said, sighing.

"I'm just glad that she has her memory back."


Fanfiction