Part One: Captive Heart


Notes

Captive Heart is the property of Selena (May she rest in peace).


I see him walkin' - I sense the danger
I hear his voice - and my heart stops

Gods, one could go insane over that voice. So soft, and thoughtful.

He wears the face of the night
Ooh - the perfect stranger
An' I'm fallin' - ready or not

The first moment I saw his chimera face, I fell for him. He was my guy.

Don't think about it
Who knows where the wind blows
No doubt about it
I'll go where he goes

I remember the first time we saw that annoying Xellos. He kept going off on his own, trying to find a cure alone. But I couldn't let him. He wasn't leaving me! Oh gods, no.

My captive heart
(He hold the key to these emotions)
My willing soul
(Let me drown in this ocean)

Every smile he has... L-sama, it melts me. This is the only guy that can hold my heart like this. I would willingly crawl across broken glass and face a Dragon Slave for him.

And I carry the flame
And play my part
As long as he is callin', callin'
My captive heart

And then he calls my name, whether it is in love or in anger, and I have to respond. Those blue eyes... And brains! He actually has brains.

burns - so I've been told
But I like - the way it feels

His eyes pierce me, and make butterflies flutter in my stomach. I haven't gotten use to that sensation, and I don't want to. It's a secret feeling that I can't tell anyone, and that I have to keep to myself.

He has the wild passion
That drives away the cold
An' I know - his touch is real

When I saw him when I was trying to sneak a peek at the Magical Book of Zona, he was working for the enemy, trying to find a cure. But when he told me he had to kill me, his eyes were insincere. He didn't have to. He didn't even want to.

Don't think about it
I'll go where he goes

I will willingly follow him everywhere. I don't care how dangerous it is. In fact, I would love to have danger. We would have to take care of each other...

My captive heart
(He holds the key to these emotions)
My willing soul
(Let me drown in this ocean)
But how can I tell him? If I were to tell him in front of Amelia, it would break her heart. And alone? It would come out sooner or later, and it would make us look like sneaks. I don't want that.

And I carry the flame
Like I did from the start
As long as he is callin', callin'
My captive heart

And what if he doesn't feel the same? What if he has feelings for the bubble-brain Crown Princess of Sailoon? I know she has feelings for him. What is it's the same for him? Oh, gods, would you be so cruel?

Don't think about it
Who knows where the wind blows
No doubt about it
I'll go where he goes

No matter what he feels, I'll follow him. He won't be able to realize it, but I will. He's mine, Amelia Wil Telsa Sailoon.

Hands off.


Part 2   |   Fanfiction