Episode 5: BABY! where is lina?


well, they eventaly caught up with amelia, but it was to late to head back to the island. so they stoped at an inn near by. night falls. the inside of the inn shows two tables still ocupide. the innkeeper is dozzing in the coner. at one table is covered in a huge stack of dishes. sitting at this table is Lina, gourry, amelia(no longer in SJ guise), Naga, and Nightmaria. the others have loong gone to their rooms to sleep. one by one, the gang finnishes the meal and heads up stairs. Lina is the last to leave. she gose up the stairs and into her room. she colappses onto her bed and falls imediatly asleep. an hour latter a dark form appears floating over her. "I cannot let you come back to the island yet, so I will cast this to delay you..." the sleeping Lina is engulfed in a glow...fade out.


Fade in... everyone is downstairs eating or waitting for the others to finnis eatting. only Lina is not there.

(between bites of food)" hey... where...is...lina?" Gourry

"dont..know..." Amelia

"must..still..be..asleep" Nightmaria

Xellos phazes out.


linas room...

Xellos phazes in, blocking the veiw of the bed. he steps back. shakes his head, then bends down and picks something off the bed. he then phazes back out.


downstairs.

everyone has finnised eating and is perparing to leave. xellos phazes in with his back to us. all stop and Stair at him.

"XELLOS! What are you doing with that baby!" Firia pan around so we can see Xellos is holding a baby. it looks a look like how Lina would look if she was one.

"some one please thake Lina. she smelles funny" Xellos hands BLina to Amelia, who hands her to sypheil, who hands her to naga, then to Zel, then to Rezo then to firia, then to Martina. Martina hands the baby to nightmaria. she then gras Zangules hand and drages him upstairs. Night maria then hands it to Xellos, and the whole thing starts over again, minus Martina. this gose on for three cycles, till gourry comes over and intercepts Lina. he puts BLina down on a nearby Table. he removes BLinas soiled clothing.

"anyone got something I can use as a Diapper?" gourry

"yhea, hold a second." Nightmaria reaches into one of the pouches on her belt till half her arm is in it. a few seconds later Nightmaria pulls out a cloth Diapper and hands it to Gourry. "here you are."

"thanks." gourry proceeds to put the diapper on BLina.

"hey, how did you do that?" Amelia.

Nightmaria starts to answer, but Xellos interups her. "Sore Wa himitsu Desu!"

"XELLOS!" firia takes out her mace and chases Xellos around the room.

"done!" gourry holds up a Diappered BLina then sits down in a chair holding her.

"what happened to her?" Naga

"hold a second and let me see..." Nightmaria sits down and closes her eyes.

a few seconds later she begins to cry..."gourry starts to rock BLina back and forth. "hush.. what do you want.."

"she is saying she is hungry." C-3PO

"you can understan what babys say?" Zel

"huh? why yes, I can! but I could not befor?" C-3PO

"(hoot-wistle)-(Beep)-(hoot-wistle)" R2-D2

"what do you mean Its magic! there is no such thing as MAGIC!" C-3PO

just then B-Linas crys become mor urgent and her stomach rumbles audlbly. "I'll go get her some food..." Sypheil heads toward the kichen. about this Time Firias mace caches up with Xellos and Firia hits xellos out of the inn through the back wall.

"I'll go help her." Amelia follows her. a few seconds later the come back carying two bottles each. BLina grabs at one of them greederly.

"Isin't she cute!" Syphiel. Blina starts on the second bottle.

"yhea, Very cute!" amelia. Blina starts on her third bottle.

Nightmaria opens her eyes. "I found out what happend. Lina had a shourt term curse but on her." BLina starts on the fourth bottle. "it should end any " Lina reverts to her adult self, ripping the diapper to shereads. "second now...."

It takes a few seconds for Lina to regester a few facts. first she notices she is sitting on Gourrys Lap drinking a bottle. then she relizes that she is doing this in a nude state. she proptly kicks Gourry out the frount window. then she relizes the third and finalfact that most of the others are now stairing at her nude form...

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! DRAGU SLAVE! DRAGU SLAVE!! DRAGU SLAVE!!!" The inn gose up in a huge explosion.


Episode 6   |   Fanfiction