Crossover


(You see a small room with 2 girls and some anime charters in it.)

Mim-chan: (looks around) Ok, I think that's about it.

Heather: (looks up from clipboard) Yuppers.

(The anime people who were there sat fidgeting, the anime people were: Xelloss, Lina, Gourry, Amelia, Rezo and Zelgadis From the Anime Slayers ** Keith Evans, Burn Gliffis, and Brad Kilsten From the Anime/game Psychic Force ** Orphen, From Sorcerous Stabber Orphen. And last but not least, Sailor Pluto from the anime Sailor Moon.)

Lina: (looks at mim-chan) Whats going on, you said there would be food here .... where is it?

Mim-chan: (leans back and blinks) Now ... did I say that? (pretends to think) oop's! Guess I was wrong!

Lina: (stands) NANI? You tricked me?

(Xelloss pops his head in.)

Xelloss: Now that's my kind of girl!

(Lina smacks Xelloss to the moon)

Lina: Shut up Freak.

Sailor Pluto: Why are we here?

Heather: I have no clue, do you mim-chan?

Mim-chan: (Shakes head) no. I just wanted to talk .

Zel: Why does he have to be here? (point to Rezo)

Mim-chan: Cuz, he is a very hot man!

Heather: agreed!

Orphen: (shyly pops his head in) Why don't you like him?

(Heather leans forward and explains it all to Orphen, while she was, Zell Stood and started to pound Rezo)

Orphen: Oh (looks at Zell as he pounds Rezo into the floor) I see why he would be upset.

Zell: (pounds him to mush) DAMN YOU!!!

Rezo: (pulls out staff and slams it into Zells head) STOP IT! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET MY HAIR THIS WAY!

Burn: Uummm.....

Brad: (growls) what the heck is going on?

Keith: I have no clue.

(the cast of Psychic Force gets up and go to the corner to talk)

Mim-chan: So...

(At that moment Xelloss came back, landing on Mim-chan, in a very odd position)

Xelloss: Oh my! I fell!

Mim-chan: (pulls out 'Thwacking Hammer From Hell(tm)') GET OFF ME!!! (Slams it into his face, sends him flying right at Brad)

(Heather sees a good thing is not about to happen)

Heather: Crap! STOP (slow motion running) SSSSSTTTTOOOOPPPP.....!!!

(I will take this moment to tell you, Brad is a crazy killer)

Xelloss: (lands with a thump, right on Brad) Oops!

Brad: (stands slowly) DIE! I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD! (insane laughter)

Xelloss: Me? Why would you go and say that? (sniff) I didn't mean to land on you .... (sniff)

Brad: (calls for his power) DIE! (blasts Xelloss) DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

(Xelloss flys and land's right on Rezo)

Rezo: (girly scream) AAHHHH..... my HAIR! I had just gotten it back the way I liked it (Starts to wail and cry) WWAAAAA.......

Mim-chan: (looks at heather)

Heather: (looks at Mim-chan)

Heather&Mim-chan: Oh crap.

(Rezo blast Xelloss right at Burn)

Burn: (gets flattened by Xelloss) oooowwwww

Brad: (stands) No One will hurt my friend! (starts to call for his power)

(Slowly Brad wakes up, only to find his hair messed up badly)

Burn: NANI? DIE (Blasts Xelloss with fire) DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!

Mim-chan: STOP! (starts to glow ) Now, unless all of you want to die by my hand.

(Everyone stops. Orphen crawls to the corner and puts a protection spell around himself)

Mim-chan: Good.

(Mim-chan and Heather lift Xelloss off the floor, Mim-chan snaps her fingers and everyone goes back to normal. Then out of nowhere a bright light flashes)

All: Huh?

(out of the light steps Wong (from Psychic Force), Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus)

Wong: (evil laughter) Ha Ha ha.... so you thought you could get away! Well I laugh at that HA! (points to Keith, Burn and Brad) I will end you, then I shall rule the World! Ha ha ha

(At that moment, Sailor Moon and Amelia stand and run to the middle of the room)

Sailor Moon & Amelia: (points) Stop right there. I (they look at each other) WE will not let you, they may have odd power, but you do as well, stop this!

Wong: (blasts them)

Sailor Pluto: Stop! We must protect the Princess.

(All the Sailor Senshi gather around Sailor Moon.)

Sailor Uranus: World, Shaking! (sends blast of power at Wong, he jumps out of the way in time, no pun intended!)

Wong: that will not stop me!

Pluto: Then I will.

Wong: Ha HA. You people make me laugh!

Pluto: DEAD SCREAM!

(the blast of power hit him with such force he fly's out of the room.)

Burn: You got him!

Xelloss: (pops next to him) It's not over yet.

Everyone: Why?

Xelloss: That's a secret!

Mim-chan: (reaches over and grabs Xelloss by the head) Xelloss, be a good boy, if you don't I will end you.

Xelloss: Could you please hold me a little tighter? It feels so good to be this close to you ^_^

(This is where Mim-chan kicks the crap out of Xelloss, this may take awhile.)

Heather: Man, you guys do like each other. Get a room.

Mim-chan: (flushes a deep red) I do not. I hate this freak! (Drops him)

Xelloss: (stiffens) Yeah, she's to Human for me, I need someone who...

Heather: Stop it. (waves fingers in Mim-chans and Xelloss faces) you like each other, just come out and say it you two!!

Keith: Hey! Mim-chan is My... (clamps hands over mouth)

Everyone: (Looks at him) NANI?

Keith: (falls back) Nothing!

Saturn: (hold up Glaive) I must end all this, it is my mission, to keep Sailor Moon, our princess, safe from the hands of evil.

All: (turn from Keith to her) huh......???

Saturn: Silence Glaive......

Mim-chan: SOMEONE STOP HER!

Saturn: Surprise.....! (slams Glaive down)

(Everyone jumps out of the way, which, when you think about it, will not help. Burn rushes to Heather and covers her, Wong, who somehow came back, covered Sailor Pluto, Zell covered Gourry, Sailor Uranus Covered Amelia, Xelloss Grabbed Mim-chan and pulled her into another dimension. Orphen Made the spell around him stronger, Brad just stood there and growled and Rezo Covered Lina.)

Sailor Moon: STOP!

(There's a bright flash of light, and then everything stops.)

Heather: What the.... (looks up) oh ... it's just Sailor Moon.

Sailor moon: (hold out her Star seed thingy) Saturn, Stop.

Saturn: (eyes blink) Y-yes, I must stop.

(Saturn and Sailor Moon embrace)

Sailor Uranus: You ok?

Amelia: (backs up while blushing) Yes.

Zell: (blushes and lets go of Gourry)

Gourry: (looks around) Wow, what was that?

Lina: LET ME GO YOU PERVERT!!! FIRE BALL!

Rezo: (Flys to another room)

Burn: Heather, are you ok?

Heather: (blush) I think so, thanks!

Brad: GGrrrrr

Wong: Are you alright Miss, I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name ..

Pluto: (smiles) Just call me Pluto.

(Pluto and Wong smile at each other and faze out)

Orphen: (stands and runs to the middle of the room) Where my Miko? Where's Mim-chan?

(From someplace they hear a scream, then Mim-chan and Xelloss reappear, Mim-chan was a bright shade of red, Xelloss was out of breath)

Xelloss: My .... Wasn't that new.

Mim-chan: (turns her head to him) Xelloss, let me down!

Xelloss: Why?

Mim-chan: This is why (Mim-chan calls for her Thwacking Stick From Hell(tm)) Supper Fire Thwacking Stick SMASH ...

(This part has been bleeped, due to flying limbs, blood, brain matter, guts and because I feel like it! ~_~**)

Xelloss: (flat on the floor) OOOWWWW.....Mim-chan, that hurt.

Mim-chan: (smiles) Good, HA! That will teach you never to do That Again!

Xelloss: (smiles) When I did it, I didn't hear you say no!

(Mim-chan smashes him some more)

Heather: Mim-chan, you can stop now, he disappeared.

Mim-chan: (stops) Ok.

Heather: We should send them back now.

Mim-chan: Yeah, lets

(After a little while, everyone left, and so ends my poor excuse for a Crossover, But hey my first time so guess its ok! ^_~**)


Fanfiction