Part 2


Notes

navy = flashback


Zelgadis smiled warmly at the small girl in his arms who gave him death looks. "Now Lina is it so bad being in my arms?" he smirked slightly "Your cute when you're mad"

Lina could feel herself turning a shade to match her hair. She rolled her eyes and mentally tried to sort through reasons why Zel was acting so strange...at least she was until she heard it...

"Umm..."Zel nuzzled his face into her neck. Lina blinked...was Zel...purring? Experimentally she placed a hand against his chest, her eyes widened when her hand began to move slightly with the vibrations. Actually it was kinda cute...Hesitantly Lina brought her hand up to cup his cheek, which seemed to make the purring increase. Just like a large kitten...

Her musings were cut short however by the sound of charging footsteps. The door swung open slamming against the wall, and in popped a very flustered Amelia. "Mr. Zelgadis! What are you doing?" Noticing their position on the floor she stamped her foot "No this is going all wrong you were supposed to come after ...uh oh"

"A...MELIA! This is your doing! When I get free!" Lina squirmed and wiggled trying to escape the chimera's embrace. "Zel let me go! Amelia you better help me or..." she didn't even have to finish her sentence as Amelia was already trying to pry the over armorous Zel off of her. Lina felt warm hands sliding up the back of her shirt... "Amelia hurry!"

Amelia looked over at the urgency in Lina's voice, and promptly blushed. "Mr. Zelgadis you cant put your hand there!"

Suddenly without notice Zelgadis flipped Lina onto her back his body covering hers. Amelia's eyes widened into saucers as she jumped up and ran from the room. "Don't worry Lina I'll go get Gourry!"

There was no sounds coming from the room and then suddenly a snicker could be heard. "Ha hahaha she bought it!"

Lina sat in the INN laughing to herself as she flipped through an old book. A few minutes later Zel walked in, "Hey Zel! Your gonna love this haha I overheard Amelia say that she was gonna grind some magic beans in your coffee! Can you belive the lengths this girl is willing...eh Zel?"

Zel glared at the laughing redhead before him "Why wont she just! Ugh! Well that's it, I'm gonna teach her lesson..."

"Now Zel nothing harsh she's just young and in love" she couldn't help but snicker "How about we do it my way...hehe I guarantee it will be successful in getting Amelia back" Lina winked as she motioned for him to come closer.

"I dunno..." Zel didn't have time to think about it much as he was soon pulled into a headlock down to Lina's level.

"Zel don't you think that was kinda harsh? And Who knew you had such a wild side!" Lina asked amused as she gave a fake growl while looking into his eyes.

"Nah she was trying to drug me remember, besides that look on her face was priceless."

"Ne Zel who knew you had it in you ya stallion!" Lina smoothed a hand down his spine eliciting another deep purr.

Zel blushed "Yeah well I had to fit the part and...umm...hey stop that!"

Lina blinked innocently "Stop what?" she couldn't resist teasing him when he was so flustered.

Zel did the only thing he could think of at the moment and promptly kissed her hoping to quiet her. Lifting his head he stared into her ruby eyes and noticed the surprised look. "Now that shoulummpph!" he should have known Lina wouldn't let him get the last word in...


Amelia ran back towards the room Gourry at her heals more or less following out of curiosity then concern. Gourry noted that Amelia was going on and on about something or other but really she was talking so fast that it was just useless chatter.

Amelia burst into the room she noted that they weren't on the floor anymore and turned to the bed. "Good they must have left!" Amelia was happy now at least she wouldn't have to worry about...

"Here they are!" Gourry pointed out cheerfully as he pointed to the entwined couple on the floor beside the bed.

Amelia ran over to look and gave a shriek that would make a banshee proud. Lina and Zel...were...were lying on the floor halfway naked touching each other. Amelia felt her eyes roll up into her head and promptly fainted. Gourry just shrugged and picked up the princess and walked out of the room. He couldn't be late after all he had a date with a certain priestess.


Later...

Lina curled up against the warm body next to her on the bed. Zel just smirked as he leaned back against the headboard a satisfied smirk on his face. "So I finaly found a way to keep the great Lina Inverse quiet."

Lina opened her mouth as if to say something then changed her mind as she nuzzled in closer. Although Zel was acting a little too smug...

"I might have to give this secret...umm...HEY!" Zel practically melted as he felt that hand stroking him all over.

"Who has the last word..." Lina gave a Cheshire cat smiled as the sexy purring noises continued through the night.


Fanfiction