Night Games


Author's Notes

Ok ok it's just me again ;p here to kick out another fic.... This one has a little lemon so if your offended by that type of thing then don't read yadda yadda ;Þ


"WOOO WHOOO" a shrill screeching sound came from deep inside the forest center. Lina Inverse shot straight up her eyes wide, how the heck was she supposed to get any sleep with that kinda racket going on. As the noise continued she came to a conclusion, she was going to crawl over to one of the others and sleep with them. "And since Zel old buddy you're the only one here...you're the lucky candidate" Lina murmured as she crawled into his sleeping bag.

Zel awoke with a start to feel a warm body shuffling about inside of sleeping bag "Calm down Zel it's only me" a sleepy voice exclaimed in irritation. Zel stiffened considerably as he heard the voice, what was Lina doing in his bedroll. "Lina I don't think..." he was interrupted by her soft snoring. Carefully he rolled over and watched as she slept, a slow-contented sound made it's way past his lips as he too soon found himself falling asleep.


Zelgadis was having another one of his Lina dreams; Lina was lying beside him inside of his bedroll. Carefully he speared his fingers through her long red hair, gently cupping the nape of her neck he pressed small kisses across her cheeks.


Lina was in a state of shock and desire as she felt Zel's lips caressing every square inch of her face. She couldn't move away from the embrace even as desire surged inside of her engulfing her senses. She had longed for his embrace, turned restlessly in her bed dreaming of kisses and caresses that would carry her into the swells of passion, and there were no defenses she could summon now that fantasy had become reality.


Zelgadis for the most part was enthralled by the dream he was having, it felt so real. He felt himself grow bolder as each second passed, he touched her lips lightly with his own, circled the shape of them with his tongue, plunged within the fullness of her mouth once again. His kiss then trailed the length of her slowly, teasing here, demanding there, touching one spot gently, tugging with a greater passion upon a delectable peak of the breast he had just bared. "Lina...Lina" he couldn't seem to stop himself from moaning her name again and again.


Lina couldn't help but scream out, as she felt the warm fire of desire flow through her body slowly moving like hot molten lava.


Zel blinked something about this dream didn't seem right...wait did he just blink... carefully he pinched himself. "Ahhh!" he yelped in surprise at the slight feel of pain. He sat bolt upright as the whole situation hit him head on...had he just...with Lina no less...he stared at Lina wide eyed. She was lying pressed up close against his body her face and body flushed with desire. Her bare chest heaving with the...bare chest...the last thing he remembered before everything went black was Lina's beautiful arms reaching for him.


Lina's smile was a little disappointed as she caught the slumped form of Zelgadis in her arms. Blushing brightly she held him close pressing her face into the hollow of his neck. This was gonna be awkward in the morning...might as well enjoy it. Smirking she mused that maybe they could play some more of these night games...


Morning After   |   Fanfiction