Chapter 3: Vagueness, Lies, and Torture


"Come in." The door slid open slowly and the individual stepped into the room closing it behind him. "Come here." Came the sharp command. The order was obeyed. "I hear that there was an interesting discussion today." She mused pulling a long drag on her cigarette. "Tell me about it."

"It was nothing."

She smiled coldly. "Now, I know if there was something serious you would tell me." Her fangs gleamed slightly in the light. "Otherwise, you know what will happen to you my dearest pet."

"It was nothing."

A cruel smile lit her face, and she made a small gesture. Two large guards came up beside the individual and pinned his arms behind his back, painfully so. "Nothing eh?" She blew a puff in his face directly. "Some humans know. I don't call that nothing."

"They will forget about it."

She stood up slowly, and walked over to him, gently putting her hand beneath his chin and lifting it up. "Hmm? Will they?" she released him and strode casually around the room slowly. "They say that a small seed can sprout overnight into a large flower....." She stopped directly behind him and emptied her ash on top of his head. "And this seed is a very potent one."

He said nothing.

A cold smile flashed across her lips, and she pressed her lit cigarette into his neck with slow deliberacy, taking pleasure in the smell of burning flesh and the stifled wince that he held back. "Mmmm..... I think your time may be running out dearest." She gestured curtly, and the individual was led out firmly. "And now the fun begins."


Chapter 4   |   Fanfiction