First: Seduction


"Unmarked by
one such as you
Embrace me
Speak me lies"


Magnet sighed as he flipped through the schematics for the newly. acquired robots. Some seemed rather promising. He knew he'd take a liking to Skull right away, though Ring and Toad might be a bit wearisome after a while. But Pharaoh. he hummed a small note under his breath. He had seen Pharaoh, a very fine specimen right there. Very handsome with a wonderful build. Magnet debated on taking him first, or saving him for last in case the others don't hold up to his expectations.

"Decisions, decisions." He sighed. Maybe he should just wait and see how the seven act, then find out the best way to get into the beds from their personalities. He hummed again. "It's been a while. I can't even remember if their being willing was more enjoyable than taking them unwilling." He grinned to himself, running a finger over Drill's picture. "Maybe I'll just do a little bit of both."

"Magnet," Dr. Wily's voice came over the com system, "come to the briefing room. I have a mission for you."

He sighed, closing the folder. He paused, then took Drill's file with him, slipping it into one of his hidden containers. If he had time, he might as well get to know his first 'partner' a bit better.


He came back early the next morning, too tired to do much more than drag himself to his sparsely decorated, yet well used room. He drifted slowly to sleep, or attempted to over the noise coming from the next room.

"Gemini." he growled. The beam splitter had a tendency of making himself a twin to play with through the night in case a harsh bought of boredom and insomnia caught hold of him. Of course, it also meant that Magnet was also kept awake all night. Hard didn't much notice, he was as heavy a sleeper as he weighed.

He lifted himself to his knees, intending to pound the wall until the other fell quiet when he heard something else. It didn't sound much like fun. Well, to someone other than Magnet, perhaps. He pressed his ear against the wall, trying to hear more.

Soft, harsh panting followed by a sobbing sound. A voice, deep and smooth, unfamiliar was saying something to Gemini's whining voice. He cried out sharply before it was silenced into a helpless groan. It didn't take a genius to know what was going on, but Magnet had no idea who could be the one doing it.

A breathless, silent moment passed, and the sobbing intensified slightly. Magnet heard heavy steps and the creaking of something shifting off the bed. He followed the footsteps to the door, hearing them move out to the hall, passing by his door and walking on. Too heavy to be Wily's, not like he'd try to quiet any of the robot, and not like he'd actually go down to their quarters to do it, either. And no one else really went around doing that sort of thing in the early morning.

Magnet slid out of his room, checking the hall for the perpetrator before he slipped into Gemini's room. The young Robot Master was curled up in himself, platinum hair matted against his hair. His skin was raw and red, not enough to break through the epidermal layer, but harsh enough to feel as if they were bleeding. He was sweating hard, shivering even worse, liquid wrapping itself around his thigh. Magnet frowned. Whoever did this was rather skilled in the field, a much better shock reaction than Magnet had received a year earlier.

He paused on his way out the door, went against his usual callous voice and covered Gemini's cowering body with the discarded blanket and returned to his own room. He was unable to sleep, the picture haunting him well into the day.

And it had appeared that Gemini wasn't the only one treated so roughly. A few others, Ice, Top and Bubble had also been raped while Magnet was out. He frowned, keeping an ear out for gossip. Those three Robot Masters were some trouble makers, in fact, Magnet was supposed to have punished them the day before had he not been sent out into the boonies, trying to find truth in the rumored appearance of Rock who had not set one foot there all week. And it seemed like Wily had found someone else to be his enforcer. Magnet scowled into his drink. Apparently it must have been one of Cossack's robots, none of the others had the skills to get the reaction they had out of Gemini. So. which one could it have been. The mess hall suddenly quieted down and Magnet turned to see three robots that had entered the room. Flash stood to one side and two of Cossack's 'bots were next to him. Both Flash and Ring looked a bit beaten, not looking directly at the lead robot's back. The one at the front stood like a king, infallible, untouchable. That was the impression Pharaoh gave to all, even the most defiant, veteran Robot Masters, he couldn't be touched by any of them, it was he that ruled now. Magnet felt a delicious shiver flow down his spine when Pharaoh's sun-spun eyes swept the room, meeting his for a mere second. As a general rule, none of the Robot Masters wore their armor into the mess hall, all ate in their civilian guise. Magnet wondered idly how long it took Cossack to create Pharaoh. Broad shoulders that tapered into a slender waist, chest muscular and lean, gleaming a sun-kissed bronze, coal-black hair short, falling lightly over his forehead, gold eyes rimmed with thick, dark lashes. Magnet smiled, approving of what he saw. Tight khakis, showing off his long legs, a long, pale blue shirt, open to show the cut of his musculature, neck adorned with a small, crescent shaped pendant tied by a strap of leather.

Magnet chuckled to himself. Oh yes, he was going to have fun with him. He stood up, following where Pharaoh sat with his eyes. Ring and Flash followed him like obedient puppies and for a moment, Magnet's thoughts grew dark. Flash was one of the stronger Robot Masters created, he wouldn't simply submit to just anyone and it took Magnet quite a while to get to him as it was. So what did Pharaoh, who had only been in Skull Fortress two days, do to stand above the leader of the third generation?

As Magnet approached, Flash looked up and met his gaze, which was returned by a sensual smile. Flash looked down, speaking a silent word into Pharaoh's ear. The other nodded, and both Ring and Flash walked off, looking somewhat relieved. He gave a dazzling smile when the headmaster looked up. Pharaoh gave him a close once over, nodding his head in approval, a small, tasteful smile on his lips

"Nice to know I'm above par." Magnet said when he entered hearing range.

"Can I help you with anything?" Asked the other, elbows propped on the table, fingers wrapping around the rim of his mug.

"Actually, perhaps you could." He said, leaning against the table and crossing his legs, one slender thigh brushing against Pharaoh's side. "I'm sure you've heard about Ice, Top and Bubble." He asked, innocently, deliberately enough. "I don't suppose you're the one that took care of them."

"I did."

"That was, actually, my job." The magnetic robot said, tracing the graceful folds of the blue sleeve.

Pharaoh didn't even blink as his eyes continued to watch Magnet. "And now you no longer have to bother with them."

"True, thank you. But," he added with a pout, "they were going to be my entertainment for that day."

"I'm sure you had just as much fun in your search." Magnet froze, his blood colored eyes raising to bore into Pharaoh's. "How do you know about that?"

The Egyptian said nothing, simply swirling his coffee with a spoon.

A borderline scowl filtered across Magnet's smile. "So, you're that good, are you?"

"I know my field."

"I'm sure you do." He said, pulling back his shoulders to open the top half of his black, silken shirt more, arching his neck gracefully. And yet, the enticing lines and pure skin did nothing to change Pharaoh's expression. Magnet began to wonder if anything affected him. He ran a hand daringly over the tanned cheek, down his neck. "Perhaps you can show me sometime?" And once he was in Magnet's bed, he was at his mercy. Long fingers traced Pharaoh's collar bone, slipping underneath the leather loop and was snatched still by Pharaoh's steel-gripped hand.

"I don't deal with common whores." Pharaoh said evenly.

He winced slightly at the pressure, pleasure coursing through his veins faster than the pain. It had been a while since he had last been manhandled. Magnet smiled sharply. "Perhaps you should. They're a lot of fun, really."

"Are you finished, yet?" It wasn't a question.

Frowning, Magnet pulled back, standing up. "I suppose I am for now. Perhaps next time I'll catch you in a better mood." He walked out of the mess hall, his general swagger replaced by a tight-lipped stride. He realized as he exited the room that the other Robot Masters were watching their exchange, curious to see how their prime enforcer would hold up to the upstart.

And from the looks of it, he had just failed.

Magnet snarled. We'll see.


A week had passed, and Magnet was no more closer to reclaiming his previous post as he was earlier. In fact, it seemed to be retreating from his grasp further and further each day. Wily no longer referred names of troublesome Robot Masters to him, and more and more of them were being raped and violated, some even traumatized by a more skillful hand.

If it wasn't for the fact that Magnet was who he was, the Robot Masters would probably stopped fearing him all together. But because the power had shifter from his hands and he had no way to touch the catalyst, he was forced to pound out his frustrations onto which ever robot he felt like nailing at that time.

Because he still couldn't get to Pharaoh. No matter which advances he made or how aggressive he was, he still couldn't touch him and that was what pissed Magnet off most.

But that didn't mean that he would stop trying.

He approached Pharaoh from behind, watching the smooth planes of his shoulders and back beneath his shirt. Magnet nuzzled his nose against his neck, one hand rubbing over the taunt abdomen and slipping briefly against his hip, the other tangling around the pendant.

"I've been wondering," he said in a low rumble, pulling lightly at Pharaoh's ear lob, "what exactly this thing means." He moved his fingers slightly, allowing the heavy metal to butt lightly at the open chest.

"It's a pair of bull horns." Pharaoh replied simply. "The symbol of the God, Min."

"Min? Who's he?"

"The Egyptian God of rainfall, desert, fertility, giver of man's sexual prowess."

"Sounds like my type of guy." Magnet replied, not entirely listening. His lips nipped lightly upon the underside of Pharaoh's jaw. "My, we're unusually receptive today."

"Is there a reason why you keep pestering me like this?"

"Is this annoying?" He asked innocently. "Do you not enjoy it?"

"It isn't a mater of enjoying. It is a simple question."

"There might be a reason. But perhaps I don't feel like telling you. Or perhaps because I just want to feel you against me." Magnet replied, rocking his hips gently against Pharaoh.

"Is that all?"

Magnet paused, surprised. "What do you mean by that?"

"Is that all you plan on doing?"

He was lost. "What do you mean?"

Pharaoh turned looking down upon the shorter, paler robot with a small degree of annoyance. "If that's all you want, why are you just standing there?"

He said nothing, watching with uncomprehending eyes.

Pharaoh stepped up to him so suddenly, Magnet moved back a pace, but stood his ground as the other continued to step until there was barely a space between them. He grabbed Magnet's wrists painfully, pulling him up and against his chest roughly. Magnet hissed at the contact, the touch more desirable than he had initially thought. "If you want it so badly, why don't you just take it?"

He couldn't think of anything to say, the small shivers intensifying, slowly driving him mad.

"You take it from all the others. Why don't you just take it from me as well?"

Magnet bit his lip, trying not to make a sound as Pharaoh's chest slipped against his like velvet.

"Come back to me once you've learned." Pharaoh whispered against his lips before closing his mouth over the elder's, drawing his sweet mouth into a painful, passioned kiss. He broke off slowly, Magnet's lip trembling beneath him. "Until then, remember the yearning you've felt with just a kiss. Perhaps that will be incentive enough."

Then he turned and left, leaving Magnet to himself and to slowly sink to the floor, shaken by the intensity of his own emotions. He raised a hand to his lips. No wonder why Wily picked him. I hadn't felt that way with anyone before. He smiled. A welcomed challenge.


Second   |   Fanfiction