Part Five

Sidara


Another night, another fuck, another dollar to feed his addiction. Schuldich buttoned up his pants and swatted the hand away that lingered on his thigh, scowling down at the man that lay on the tiny, stained mattress in the roach infested motel. "Stay," the man slurred, halfway gone on coke and climax.

"You don't have enough cash," Schuldich snapped as he pocketed the few bills he had earned before pulling on his black tank top. Bending over the nightstand he put the cut straw up one nostril and pinched his nose closed, snorting up the last remaining traces of the white powdery drug. Dropping the plastic to the floor he ignored the stinging inside his nose and breathed in deeply as he left the room. Why waste some good shit?

Fucking whore ... ahh ... but he was good. So tight ...

Schuldich angrily jerked his mind away from the man's thoughts. He was probably getting off on the memory of sex at the moment and Schuldich didn't want to hear him. He was beyond that, past the deed and working on his next one. Licking chapped lips he opened the exit door and walked out into the cold. An icy wind hit him immediately and he shivered, crossing his arms over his chest and bowing his head against the wind. The walk back to where the rave was wouldn't be too long and maybe he'd find another customer.

Pulling out a cigarette he cupped his hands over the end and tried to light it. The wind blew it out and he cursed, halting in his stride as he tried to light it again. He didn't notice the limo pull up beside him until a voice called out to him, jerking his attention away from his useless attempts at lighting a cigarette in the face of a storm wind.

"Need some help?"

He glared at the clean cut person staring at him from the confines of the long vehicle; calculating blues eyes framed by black hair looking at him from behind oval glasses in thin frames. Schuldich wouldn't place him more than twenty and looking for a cheap time. If he wanted something more sophisticated than a trick off the street he looked like he could have afforded it.

Hell, I do need another trick to cover my next hit, he thought to himself as he pocketed the lighter. "Perhaps," he said around the cigarette.

"Want a ride?"

Schuldich cocked a hand on his hip, tilted his head, and chewed on the filter. "How much you asking?"

"What are you offering?"

"Whatever you want."

The door opened. "Get in," the person inside the car said. Schuldich clambered inside the limo without a word, sitting on one of the rows of seats. The young man in the tan suit closed the door and rolled up the window. "You can smoke in here," he told Schuldich as the limo pulled out into the street.

Schuldich didn't need to be told twice. He lit up his cigarette and took a drag, sharp green eyes running up and down the older man's body. "What do you want?" he asked calmly.

"How far do you go?"

Schuldich rolled his eyes. "I trick," was all he said. Answer enough.

The other man pulled out a folded bill and showed it to the redhead. "This is all I have," he said. "What will it buy me?"

Another drag on the cigarette. "You get me going down on you."

He tossed the bill across the space between them. Schuldich caught it easily and pocketed it before he slung his skinny body between the young man's legs, hands deftly undoing the belt and zipper of his pants. "American?" he asked around his cigarette, not looking up.

"How did you guess?" was the reply.

"Accent," came the muttered answer as he pulled the pants down his hips before lifting him out of his underwear. Schuldich removed the cigarette from his mouth and braced his arms on the man's legs, hands clutching at his hips even as he took him in his mouth. Schuldich heard the man suck in his breath and then he forced himself to ignore him and concentrate on the job at hand. Throat contracting around the hardening member in his mouth he stroked his tongue up and down the smooth length.

The American bit back a moan and watched in erotic fascination as the teen moved his head up and down between his legs, his talented mouth making him hard faster than any women ever could. White lightning flickered over his nerves and he hissed, thrusting up into the wet mouth that coaxed the pleasure out of him. Abandoning himself to the teen's ministrations he let himself go and nearly saw stars, he came so hard.

Breathing raggedly he blinked down at the redhead as he licked him clean and readjusted his pants. Lifting his hand he put the cigarette back into his mouth and rocked back on his heels, empty green eyes staring at him. The cigarette had only burned down halfway.

"You're good," he whispered.

The redhead shrugged and took a drag. "Stop the car."

The limo rolled to the curb and he propelled himself out onto the street, slamming the door shut. The window rolled down. "What's your name?" the American asked him.

He bit down on the cigarette. "Schuldich," he replied.

The other man smiled slightly. "Guilty? That's not your real name."

"It is now," Schuldich snarled.

The smile turned into a smirk. "Be seeing you, then, Schuldich." The window rolled up and the limo pulled away.

"I just bet you will," Schuldich muttered as he headed down the street in the direction of the rave. His hands were shaking and he was riding on a high that he never felt unless he shot some pure shit. He rolled the cigarette across his lips, tasting the lingering traces of semen that he found there with his tongue. That man had left behind a silence in his mind.

Another night, another fuck, another addiction to be found.

The American had tasted sweet.


Part 6   |   Fanfiction