Cast


Me: It's that time again!

All: O.O AURGH!!!!

Me: You guys are pathetic, you know that? Especially you, Lina. I thought you were an "all powerful genius sorceress".

Lina: Well, I am, but.....

Me: And yet you let a little thing like a fanfic bother you.....

Zel: It's because we never know what's going to come out of your twisted mind.

Filia: Instead of Slayer's Fairy Tails, you should call them Twisted Fairy Tails.

Amelia: Come on, you guys! It's not that bad, and at least Alyson allows us to take breaks every now and then, you know.

Lina: Well, yeah....

Gourry: Are you still sore because I kissed you in Sleeping Sorceress?

Lina: *blush* No....

Amelia: Just what did you say to her that convinced her to let you kiss her?

Gourry: I told her that I didn't mind if she didn't mind.

Amelia: *clasping hands while a bubbly background springs up behind her* Awww, that's so sweet!

Val: Don't make me sick.

Me: All right everybody, it's introduction and cast time again! *blinks as she suddenly finds herself standing alone* Geez....... You know, your hiding won't stop me from writing this story.

All: *come out from hiding places, smiling sheepishly*

Me: Good. This is a Little Mermaid/Slayers cross over, with myself as the narrator.

Zel: As usual.

Me: Of course! ^^ In the role of Little Dragon, we have Filia Buscott.

Filia: *wailing* Why am I in the lead? I'm not little!!!

Xel: No, but your line of thought is pretty narrow.

Filia: WHY, YOU! *pulls out mace and starts to chase Xelloss around*

Me: As the Handsome, sexy, to-drool-for.....

All: GET ON WITH IT!

Me: *sweat drop* As the Prince in this one, we have Valgarv.

Val: What the *&^&^%^ are you doing putting me as the prince?!

Me: I happen to be a die hard Val/Filia pairing fan. Gotta problem with it, dragon boy?

Val: *splutter*

Me: As Val's trusty right hand man, we have Zelgadis Greywyrs.

Zel: At least you've cast me in a role I think I fit into.

Me: *glancing at the still spluttering Val* You sure about that?

Zel: *looking at Val, too* Um....

Me: As Val's best friend we have Gourry Gabriev.

Gourry: Um, ok...but how can I be his friend if I hardly even know him?

Me: *sigh* Ok, you're the captain of his guard.

Gourry: *happy smile* Ok!

Me: As Filia's sisters and fellow trouble makers, we have Amelia and Lina!

Lina and Amelia: HEY! We're not trouble makers!

Guys: *cough cough*

Me: As the evil sorcerer, we have.....

Xel: *jumping up and down and waving his arms* LET ME GUESS!

Me: ...........

Xel: It's me! It's me, isn't it?! *gives Filia an evil grin*

Filia: *cringe* A-Alyson? What are you doing?

Me: Getting ready to tell a story. Let's see, as Filia's father we have Prince Phil...

Phil: *looking at Amelia, Lina, and Filia* My family has grown some....

Me: And once again Sylphiel shall be the advisor of Prince Phil.

Syl: *gives Gourry gaa gaa looks* Oh, Gourry....

Me: Knock it off, Sylphiel.

Syl: *giving Alyson a teary look* What I don't understand is how you could have left me out of Sleeping Sorceress.

Me: *muttering* Easily. You can cut off the large teary eyes, Sylphiel. We're going to get started now.....

Xel: I have a question.

Me: What?

Xel: Why do you usually write fics starring Zel and Amelia as a couple?

Me: *suddenly waves around two flags, one with I SUPPORT ZEL AND AMELIA!, the other with NYA NYA! SO THERE! on it* Because I think they're really cute.

Zel and Amelia: *blush*

Xel: Ok, does the same reasoning apply to Gourry and Lina?

Gourry and Lina: *splutter*

Me: *flags changed to saying I SUPPORT GOURRY AND LINA!, the other remains the same* Yep! ^^ And Val and Filia because I know they like each other.

Val and Filia: *stutter*

Me: Now can we please get started?

All: *groan*


Story   |   Fanfiction