Part 1


Damn him. I hate him. I wish he would die.

"Yes Zel-san, I will watch Lina-chan" resonded Gourry

Good. Now maybe he will leave me and Lina alone.

"Gourry, I will be back in a few hours" Zel said again for the third time. Then Zel went off into the forest, dissaperreing.

There was so many lacuna in my memories now. It seems at times I even forget who I am, But I all ways remeber what I am here for...........Lina-chan....... I love her with all my heart.....Damn that Zel..........Time for the plan.

"Amela-san, Can you got get dinner befor Lina-chan get back?" Gourry says as he turns twards Amela.

"Sure Mr.Gourry" Amela responds as she gets up away from the fire and trouts off twards the lake to go fishing.

Lina-chan loves fish. She loves fish. So dose Zel and Amela. My beatiful Lina....I will have you.

"You ready?" ask Gourry.

"Yes I am Masta"

"Good"

Gourry gets up and walks over to the fire and sits down..waitting for Lina to get back. He gets the tube off the fire and starts to clean his clothes as he waits. so when Lina finally shows up Gourry dosn't have his shirt on.

"Gourry, what's for dinner?" Lina-chan ask

"Fish, Amela is getting it"

"I'm thirsty" Lina says as she grabes onto the water pitcher, the drugged one, not know what is in it, drinking it down. Gourry smiles over his clean laundry.

For months I have had to take all this pain in a stoic clam and almost superhuman fortitude. Now I can take my revenge on Zel and keep Lina-chan to myself....Soon Lina-chan....so very soon......I will have you.....

"Wow this water is good!" Lina says after drinking all the water. Just then Amela comes back carring all the fish she caught.


Part 2   |   Fanfiction