Part 5


"Uurrgghh ... where are we?" Arvis's voice echoed in Lotor's head, causing it to ache dully. He thought back, trying to remember what had happened ... The ship had landed on the ground ... the doors had slammed shut ... and a green gas had begun wafting up off the floor of the bridge.

He remembered a feeling of nauseau, extreme dizziness, his sight fading ... and then nothing. No memory, no matter how vague, of how they got here ... wherever 'here' was. The floor below him was stone ... and oddly cold, almost as if he was lying on an ice cube or frozen silk.

"Welcome ... to my island." It was a woman's voice, strangely husky while being very cultured and smooth. Lotor looked towards where he thought she was, then nearly fell as blinding pain followed his movements. Exhaustion flowing over him, he collapsed on his back on the floor. A soft hand brushed his hair from his forehead. Metallic clinking told him that she was wearing jewelry, most likely earrings and several bracelets, of high quality gold by the tone. "Don't try moving yet, the gas has not yet worn off."

She sounded amused, almost as if this was a game to her. "In any case, I welcome you and your companions to Wolf Pack Island, Crown Prince Lotor."


Hunk threw the wrench he was holding on the ground with a disgusted sigh. "There's no way we're gonna get these off the ground again. Not without finding out what's controlling them and making it stop."

"All the systems diagnostics come out clean ... it's just that it refuses to move from this spot." Pidge called from the cockpit of his lion. Keith sighed, looking out over the wooded area they had landed in. "Well, we might as well see where we've landed."

A sharp yelp came from the red lion. "Hey Lance! You ok?"

"Just fine and dandy ... none of the hand blasters, lasers or anything are working! The only weapons we have are our knives and that blasted sword Allura picked up on that planet we passed." Lance swung himself out of his lion's cockpit.

"Well, I guess that can't be helped, as we have no idea how long we're going to stuck here. Voltron force, let's get moving."

The five voltron force members soon disappeared out of sight of the lion's clearing. Slowly, so slowly, someone faded into view. "I wonder .... " Her voice was soft, sly, like velvet over steel. "I wonder ... what mother would give me for this secret."


Part 6   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction