Third: Sin


"Open your petals
to pout, to be
kissed by the
troubled rain"


He wasn't the only one enraged by Wily's impulsiveness and lack of foresight. Every time the doctor would pass close by, Gospel would scrunch up and growl, barring his metallic fangs as if he would tear out the human's throat. Were Blues in the lupinoid's place, however, he would do more than just rip out body parts.

But no. That would violate the only rule that bond him. Regardless if Wily deserved it or not, he could never kill a human in cold blood.

It had been a week since Wily had installed that chip in Forte and during that time the black bioroid had become progressively more defiant, more violent than ever. And what angered Blues even more was the fact that, as he watched Forte mercilessly beating up on the Robot Masters, Wily took a morbid joy in watching the bloodlust build in the ebony 'bot.

And the time spent between the older and younger bioroid became more...dangerous perhaps? Even erotic in an odd sense. Ever since they first met there was a slight spark, one that grew as time went by, becoming electric, raising their nerves. It made them painfully aware of the attraction and the fear between them that drew them together and pushed them away. Now, however, ever since the activation of the chip, Forte fairly reeked sensuality and Blues had become almost frightened of meeting him.

"You're thinking too much again." Forte's voice interrupted, taking on an almost rough tone. "It's almost as if you're trying to ignore me." The black 'bot sans helmet walked up to the waist high branch Blues was currently perched on. He cradled his violet streaked chin in his arms, resting high on Blues' thighs. "Are you? I could just leave you alone, you know."

There it was again, that razor thin edge, even when they were companionable. The only time there wasn't that sharpness between them was during their fights. It was like a breath of sweet air to Blues, the ability to work off the physical tension with no fear of the future.

Silence reigned in the woods.

Forte, tired of beating around the bush, climbed up on the tree, seating himself behind the other, a branch higher. He placed a leg on either side of Blues, arms propped up on the other's shoulders and chin resting on the crest of the burgundy helmet.

"Coming here everyday is like being by myself. You don't talk to me anymore. Is it something I've done?" His hand slid up the side of Blues' face in a sweet, possessive caress. Were Blues any less adapt at actions and emotions, he would have downplayed it as a friendly touch. But he knew Forte, and he knew himself better. This was the one thing he couldn't give into.

Forte frowned slightly at the lack of reaction he received. He moved both hands to the bottom of the helmet, attempting to remove it when Blues suddenly snapped into animation, his hands ensnaring Forte's wrists before he was even aware of the movement.

"Don't." He whispered harshly.

"Why not? Do you think I'm so ugly you can't look at me straight in the eye? Or do you think that I'd find you totally repulsive underneath that mask?"

"No." He slipped off the branch, trying to put space between them, but Forte followed closely behind.

"Then let me see your face."

"No." He couldn't. If Forte could see the emotions that swam behind the dark visor, Blues would be left defenseless. His control would be taken out of his hands, the one thing he feared the most.

"What are you hiding?" Forte asked, the burgundy bioroid coming to a sudden stop as his back hit the trunk of another tree. "How difficult can it be to comply to one simple request?"

"Why are you so adamant about seeing my face?"

"Because I've waited nearly four months for you to show it on your own. You haven't made the move yet, so it seems I have to." His gold eyes narrowed and determined, Forte whispered, "I can be as stubborn as you. If you don't take off the helmet, I will."

And that meant they'd get into another sparring match. Though it would usually come as a relief to Blues, this fight held a much more dangerous, much more sexual air than the others. It seemed that Blues would have to give in, either way the out come was not in his favor.

Slowly he ducked his head, pulling off the helmet. Dark brown, almost black hair fell over his forehead. Unwilling to show his apprehension, Blues stood to his full height and watched Forte's reaction with stern red eyes.

Forte, however, was completely blown away. His hand, shy and unsure as he reached up to run fingers through the soft spikes of his hair. "I don't see why you were so reluctant." He said breathlessly, his fingers trailing down to touch the corner of one eye, then to trace over his lips. "Your eyes are so beautiful and sad."

"Are you satisfied?" He asked gruffly.

"No."

Blues frowned. "No?"

"Only one thing can satisfy me." Forte finished with an evil smile, the tip of a pink tongue poking out to lap his bottom lip. The elder bioroid's frown deepened at the display. He knew what Forte wanted, it was painfully obvious, but... he couldn't... no matter how much he wanted...

The cobra crested 'bot scowled abruptly and turned away. "No wonder you wear the visor. Everything is so obvious in your eyes. But if you can be stubborn, so am I."

"Forte..." He took a step forward, away from the tree, only to be pressed against it once more as Forte whirled around, slamming his hands on either side of Blues with such force his fingers dug burrows in the bark.

"Why?" Forte grounded out, his breathing irregular and his eyes flashing with frustration. "You want it as much as I do, that's obvious. So why? Why are you torturing the both of us like this?"

Blues' hands clamped around the other's shoulders and pushed him forcefully back. "I can't because..." Inside he knew there was no other way to satisfy Forte, not when he was like this. Stubborn with a one-track mind, he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. A trait that Blues admired but suddenly found working against him. "Because I'm... afraid."

Gold eyes narrowed. "Afraid? Of what?"

"Of what this will all lead to. Because..." Blues looked away, trying to form his thoughts into words. "Because I've never felt such a strong longing to be with anyone before. I'm afraid that it's all just another conquest for you now. Because I... don't want to hurt you."

Through the small speech, Forte's eyes softened and he placed a gentle hand against Blues' cheek. "But you are hurting me. Because whenever you push me away like this, it feels like you hate me. But I couldn't submit first, not to this. You were always so perfect, so in control. For once, just once, I wanted to know that I had even the slightest power over you, if not as much as you have over me." A grin tugged at his lips. "But apparently I have a lot more than I initially thought."

He gently placed his hands on the smooth, red-hued chest plate as Blues nervously licked his lips. Forte leaned forward, just close enough to blow his breath onto the other's wet lips, watching them tremble faintly. He let out a little snort of laughter.

"What?" Blues asked, his voice husky.

"You're starting to lose control."

He frowned. "I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"No. I am not."

Forte's lips thinned into a smug, evil smile. "Fine then. I'll prove to you that you are." His head shot forward in mimicry of the reptile he was nicknamed after, catching Blues' lips with startling speed and hunger. His tongue slipped easily into the startled, yielding mouth above him, rubbing against the moist, hot-cold plates of the tongue, smiling to himself as he felt Blues stiffen under his hands. He moved one arm down the length of his elder's body, moving it against a limp arm and fumbled slightly against the smooth surface, trying... to find... that switch...

Blues shivered, feeling the familiar sensation of his armor dissipating back into the confines of the Flash Case. His naked body, unbearably hot, ached against the cold, hard armor still encasing Forte. He tried to tell Forte, to say that he wanted the armor off, to feel hot skin against hot skin, but his voice failed him, letting out only a whimpered moan as Forte's mouth left his, instead, lapping against the shallow dip of his collar. His nerves were on fire, he couldn't think, couldn't stand, he barely had the strength to claw desperately at the ebony armor in a vain attempt to take it off. Damn. Even though his body wasn't as advanced as Forte's, when Light wanted a near human body -- and persuaded Wily of the same -- they were obsessive on getting every little detail perfect.

Forte, however, found the other's plight to be somewhat humorous. But he wanted to feel the slim, strong chest against his own, naked and slick with sweat. Armor recalled, he was surprised when Blues' hands lifted his head up, capturing mouth with mouth.

His breathing sounded harsh and too loud in his ears as he bit down firmly on Forte's bottom lip. He released a deep-throated purr that resonated throughout the snake-eyes bioroid's mind, reverberating through his body and sending sweet chills down his shoulders and back. It was almost obsessive, how close he wanted to be to Forte, how much he wanted to possess, to be possessed. It was almost insanity. The same as what Forte felt, their hearts racing in beat, so close, so hot, so tight.

He wanted it, he wanted this. He wanted him. To watch him lose control, that perfect control that seemed an unbreakable nature around him. It was a fact that Forte refused to believe in. That control could be broken, and he wanted to see what Blues looked like when it no longer surrounded him. When it was Forte that made him lose control.

And if Blues had tried to struggle, had even the remote inclination to keep himself together, he wouldn't have had the chance as lips, tongue, hands grabbed him, surrounded him and broke his finely constructed world into stain-glass shards, showering around the two in a glowing cacophony, muffled only by the stifled cry of teeth braced on skin and tears dried by a trembling thumb.


Shaking and still weak, Blues struggled to his feet. Forte, who was using him as a pillow, gave a mewl of protest, arm winding tighter around his thighs. However, there was one thing that Blues could never forget, no matter how much he longed to stay in Forte's embrace. He had a mission, he had someone he had to protect.

"Forte-kun." He whispered, feeling more than a little guilty about having to wake up the younger bioroid and to leave so quickly, but it had to be done. "Forte-kun, we have to go. Wily will be looking for you, you've been gone much longer than usual."

"I don't care." Forte grumbled, nuzzling the stomach he rested on. "Wily can go screw himself on Elecman's helmet."

"That is a very disturbing sight to think of."

"Yeah, but it's a funny one." The other said, violet cheeks stretching into a smile.

Gently, Blues unwound himself from Forte's grasp as the latter began to sit up. "I'm sorry, Forte-kun, but I have to meet someone."

Suddenly, he found himself in the almost painful grasp of the cobra, possessive eyes pinning him in place. "You're mine. No one else can have you."

Blues' lips twitched in a smile, finding the possessiveness more humorous than confining. "Of course. If I felt the same way about someone else as I do for you, do you think I would give in so easily?" He bent down, placing a chaste kiss upon Forte's lips. "I take emotions very seriously, they're not something to be toyed with."

"I don't care about emotions. I only care about you. Anyone that hurts you or tries to take you away from me, I'll kill them." He said seriously, there was no doubt in either of their minds that he would fall short of that statement.

"I know. But I have a mission to carry out, you know that. And I'll be back for you soon."

"I know. I just want to have you to myself forever." Forte murmured sadly.

Blues gave a small smile, more sorrowful than anything else. "Someday, I promise you can. But right now, I'm trying to make it so we can spend as much time together as possible. I'll be back, Forte-kun."

He didn't see as Blues called back his armor and disappeared into the world beyond the forest. He knew, but he didn't care. Blues was trying to make things fairer for bioroids, something he respected. But if he had to choose between the world order and that... nameless feeling as he drowned in Blues' scent of pine and spice...

No. Not this time.

He wouldn't wait this time.


Final   |   Fanfiction